and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Bobj

Happy Birthday To The Pom Queen

Happy Birthday Kate

x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

24 minutes ago, Bulya said:

Same.  Hope it’s a hospital free day for you

Unfortunately, for the second year running, Kate's in hospital on her birthday. She's been in for the past 3 weeks. Not sure when she'll be online again but I've let her know that people are wishing her a happy birthday.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Cerberus1 said:

Unfortunately, for the second year running, Kate's in hospital on her birthday. She's been in for the past 3 weeks. Not sure when she'll be online again but I've let her know that people are wishing her a happy birthday.

Sorry to hear that.  Hope the folk at her hospital are as nice as they are here

Happy Birthday. Celebrate when you are home!  Hope they made a fuss of you in hospital though x

So many wineries ......so little time :yes:

Sorry I’m late, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Trying to get to Aus since 2008. Finally the end is in sight and we are starting to really plan.

Hubby, Paramedic.

Me, Adult Nursing student starting Sept 2018. 

Sorry to hear that. Hope PQ is feeling a bit better soon.

Trying to get to Aus since 2008. Finally the end is in sight and we are starting to really plan.

Hubby, Paramedic.

Me, Adult Nursing student starting Sept 2018. 

Thank you everyone. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Happy Birthday.😍

• Like 1

103 visa application lodged February 2013. 143 visa application submitted January 2016. Police checks and form 80 submitted February 29th 2016. Visa granted April 4th 2016.