Sponsor help

shanffdd

The sponsor application has the following question on page 16 of immi account.

Has the sponsor visited any countries in the past 10 years?
The answer is Yes. Next, they have asked to fill the table with Country Date from Date to.

image.png.34aac913628e51d04d431438b867e49a.png

The description when I clicked the tiny purple question mark was as the following image. How should we fill this?  Let's say X flew from Australia to Sri Lanka, should I put the ticket information date departed from Australia and arrival to date landed in Sri Lanka? Later, X returned back to his home country Australia (not for visit), then should I include the country on the table as Australia, then include the date from Sri Lanka to Australia as departure and arrival dates?

How should this be exactly be filled? It's confusing.

image.png.2f2b4c9d6c7c89faefd26a3ad1030674.png

If you went to Sri Lanka for a holiday then fill in

Sri Lanka.  13/04/2017. To 30/4/2017.  Or whatever the dates are

They simply want to know if you have visited any high risk countries or spent significant time in any one country other than the one you reside in  just do it as best you can  they can check dates you enter and leave Australia anyway  

9 minutes ago, rammygirl said:

If you went to Sri Lanka for a holiday then fill in

Sri Lanka.  13/04/2017. To 30/4/2017.  Or whatever the dates are

They simply want to know if you have visited any high risk countries or spent significant time in any one country other than the one you reside in  just do it as best you can  they can check dates you enter and leave Australia anyway  

Thanks 

but since he lives in Australia, should I mention that the visited country as Australia to mention hat he departed from sri lanka to Australia?