Applying for 887 residency through my immiaccount

Cazwilkins

Hi guys,

I am really confused and hope someone can help me.

I started a new application for an 887 residency visa through my immiaccount. However, I have gotten to the end of the questions and the only option left for me to do is to submit the application.

Great, I hear you say...however, at no stage whatsoever have I been prompted to add supporting documentation such as proof of address, proof of work, identity etc etc. My friend applied for her residency 4 months ago and said she was prompted throughout to add supporting documentation. She also said she had warnings before she started that she should ensure she has all her supporting documentation ready and that if it was not attached her application would face delays. I have had non of these warnings.

If I click submit, will I then be prompted to attach documents?? I am worried that if I click submit, that will be it, but then there will not be evidence for my case.

Thanks in advance for your help

• 10 months later...

I know in my recent citizenship application I had to submit then upload the supporting documents after submission. This works in your favour as based on your answers in the application they will indicate the documents you need to upload. 

However if you want a solid concrete answer give them a call.

Cheers