and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Noop

Health assessed- Wait for further advice from the department

Posted (edited)
On 21/12/2018 at 14:13, essessp said:

Yes, My Kids status is "Wait for further advice for department". Our Panel clinic Doctor himself advised that generally they don't ask for genetic testing for child less then 3 or 4 years(Unless strongly suspected), as infants do have tendency catch up over time until some age. Lets see how it goes from here.

Hi essessp,

What kind of genetic tests are generally being asked by panel doctor?

Wilk CO or other officer who review the case ask for any report from government bodies where we live? eg. growth assessment, cognitive, language, autism etc..?

cheers

Edited by bearbear

5 minutes ago, bearbear said:

Hi essessp,

What kind of genetic tests are generally being asked by panel doctor?

Wilk CO or other officer who review the case ask for any report from government bodies where we live? eg. growth assessment, cognitive, language, autism etc..?

cheers

If you have any reports/assessments already - take them with you to the medical (or copies) and submit them with the medical.

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Hello @essessp, Noop, 

My visa application is also in same situation. Can I please know, what happened to your visa application?

My 18 months son was born in Australia and he is having Global development delay. We have submitted the pediatric report to department. Now his health assessment status is "health assessed – wait for further advice from the department".

Few questions:

- How long this process will take? 

- Any further health examination require?

Any input will be appreciated.