Health assessed- Wait for further advice from the department

Noop

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2018 at 14:13, essessp said:

Yes, My Kids status is "Wait for further advice for department". Our Panel clinic Doctor himself advised that generally they don't ask for genetic testing for child less then 3 or 4 years(Unless strongly suspected), as infants do have tendency catch up over time until some age. Lets see how it goes from here.

Hi essessp,

What kind of genetic tests are generally being asked by panel doctor?

Wilk CO or other officer who review the case ask for any report from government bodies where we live? eg. growth assessment, cognitive, language, autism etc..?

cheers

Edited by bearbear

5 minutes ago, bearbear said:

Hi essessp,

What kind of genetic tests are generally being asked by panel doctor?

Wilk CO or other officer who review the case ask for any report from government bodies where we live? eg. growth assessment, cognitive, language, autism etc..?

cheers

If you have any reports/assessments already - take them with you to the medical (or copies) and submit them with the medical.

• 1 month later...

Hello @essessp, Noop, 

My visa application is also in same situation. Can I please know, what happened to your visa application?

My 18 months son was born in Australia and he is having Global development delay. We have submitted the pediatric report to department. Now his health assessment status is "health assessed – wait for further advice from the department".

Few questions:

- How long this process will take? 

- Any further health examination require?

Any input will be appreciated. 

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone,

My son's immi account shows "HEALTH ASSESSED- WAIT FOR FURTHER ADVICE FROM THE DEPT".

I have applied on 13 May 2019.Since then the application shows "RECEIVED" status in online immi account.

My son has bilateral Cochlear Implant from India in 2016. Now he is fully functional. 

Can you please guide me what is going to happen to my case?

On 19/11/2018 at 09:35, Noop said:

Health examination for this person has been assessed but further action may be required.The case officer will contact the person with further information.

What does this status mean?

This is showing since last 1 month

Hi,

Have you got your VISA yet?

My son's application showing the same status for last 6 months; Any idea about what is going to happen?

On 26/07/2019 at 05:44, prania said:

Hello @essessp, Noop, 

My visa application is also in same situation. Can I please know, what happened to your visa application?

My 18 months son was born in Australia and he is having Global development delay. We have submitted the pediatric report to department. Now his health assessment status is "health assessed – wait for further advice from the department".

Few questions:

- How long this process will take? 

- Any further health examination require?

Any input will be appreciated. 

Hi,

Have you got your VISA yet?

My son's application showing the same status for last 6 months; Any idea about what is going to happen?

• 2 months later...
On 19/11/2018 at 14:35, Noop said:

Health examination for this person has been assessed but further action may be required.The case officer will contact the person with further information.

What does this status mean?

This is showing since last 1 month

On 12/11/2019 at 03:56, Ali.pakistan said:

Hi what's the status of your application. I m also in same scenario.
Thanks

Hi I am also in same situation did you get any response?