need some advice please

cheswick

Hello all,

Its been a while..anyway just need some advice on the 309/100 visa...I`m a dual uk/aussie citizen currently living in the Uk..my partner is Thai and we are planning on getting married next year either in the Uk or Thailand...we then are planning to move back to Australia in a couple of years..is it possible for us to do this via the Australian embassy  in London? or would I be better to move back myself and then apply there? Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks in advance, cheers.

11 minutes ago, cheswick said:

Hello all,

Its been a while..anyway just need some advice on the 309/100 visa...I`m a dual uk/aussie citizen currently living in the Uk..my partner is Thai and we are planning on getting married next year either in the Uk or Thailand...we then are planning to move back to Australia in a couple of years..is it possible for us to do this via the Australian embassy  in London? or would I be better to move back myself and then apply there? Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks in advance, cheers.

Your partner is the one who has to apply, and she has to apply online. If she is living outside Australia she applies online and it will be dealt with by whichever High Commission (not embassy) covers the country in which she is living.

Even if you move back to Australia, you cannot apply on her behalf.