Can I remove applicant document after paying the visa fee

shanffdd

Hi, 

I have submitted my applicant form via immi account and paid the visa fees.

For the question where it is asked, 'I's this applicant related to the sponsor by blood, marriage or adoption?'' I answered no earlier.

After some confusion, I notified and submitted via incorrect answers and told that the answer is yes and we are married on the mentioned date which I typed it in the form.

Now, I realised that the answer I put the very first time, ''No'' was the correct answer and the update via the incorrect answers is the actual incorrect answer.

Now, I am worried and wonder whether I should remove the applicant form and fill it again correctly or should I notify via incorrect answers mentioning to disregard the previous update of the incorrect answer.

I'm thought the CO might either ask why I kept updating incorrect answers and in the other hand if I remove the applicant document and refill and submit, I might have to pay the applicant fee again.

Please advise me.

3 minutes ago, shanffdd said:

Hi, 

I have submitted my applicant form via immi account and paid the visa fees.

For the question where it is asked, 'I's this applicant related to the sponsor by blood, marriage or adoption?'' I answered no earlier.

After some confusion, I notified and submitted via incorrect answers and told that the answer is yes and we are married on the mentioned date which I typed it in the form.

Now, I realised that the answer I put the very first time, ''No'' was the correct answer and the update via the incorrect answers is the actual incorrect answer.

Now, I am worried and wonder whether I should remove the applicant form and fill it again correctly or should I notify via incorrect answers mentioning to disregard the previous update of the incorrect answer.

I'm thought the CO might either ask why I kept updating incorrect answers and in the other hand if I remove the applicant document and refill and submit, I might have to pay the applicant fee again.

Please advise me.

You need to complete and upload Form 1023, Notification of Incorrect Answers

8 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

You cannot remove the form, and if you leave the answer as incorrect that could have far more serious consequences than submitting a form tut it right!

Got that so one issue will be that i will have to repay visa fee and my applicant form will be submitted after sponsor and so there will be loads of questions.

By the way, this was the description box for that question. Can't I mention I am related to my sponsor by marriage? Anyway, I am not related to him by blood or family.

image.png

Edited by shanffdd