What to do if VETASSESS outcome is negative

Mrsdouglas

My husband and I (along with children) are very keen to emigrate to Australia from Northern Ireland. We have looked at the independent skilled migration visa and my job is on the list - Primary Health Organisation Manager. 

I am a GP practice manager with 5 years experience, 31 years old and have recently graduated with a level 5 diploma in primary health management. 

When I completed the VETASSESS application, it has been returned as a negative outcome as it says I need a bachelors degree.  

My husband is 41 years old and is a Scaffolder (owns his own company). He is also an Irish league footballer and is due to complete his UEFA coaching badges this month to open more avenues if possible. 

I am also a part time singer and own a well established wedding band in Northern Ireland and as a couple, we lease a pub/restaurant so we both have experience in this industry too. 

We don’t know what other avenue we can go down now that the VETASSESS has failed. 

Any advice would be great. 

• 8 months later...

Dear 

I am a private GP and applied for Primary Health Organisation manager and have got a negative outcome same as you.

What you have done after ? 

It would be great to know what to do next. 

All the best 

Elisa 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I have applied for skill assessment with vetassess for primary health organisation manager have received a negative outcome.

Has anyone received positive outcome ? can you please help with review process?

Thanks,
dream_aus

Edited by @dream_aus

On 08/07/2019 at 06:33, Elisa said:

Dear 

I am a private GP and applied for Primary Health Organisation manager and have got a negative outcome same as you.

What you have done after ? 

It would be great to know what to do next. 

All the best 

Elisa 

May be we can help each other.