190 Tasmania

Kaleem

Hi everyone,

I received the 190 invitation from Tasmania on 15th August 2018 and applied for visa on 10th October 2018. Police checks were done in advance (I had to get police certificates from four different countries) but medical has not been done yet. I want to know that if I get my medical done a couple of months late (closer to 1st CO contact which is presumably somewhere near 3 months mark ) will it effect my application's validity i.e. will it push my application back in the queue or will it remain at the same place. 

Please Guide

Thanks in advance

That is pretty much the same approach we are taking. Our 489 visa was lodged 31st October with all UK and Oz police checks, but we have yet to include a Philippine police check for my wife, which we will get 1st week in December.

The earliest we will get our medicals done is also 1st week in December as we are waiting on a medical report for my wife.

I don’t think it will delay the process to add your medicals a couple months after lodging so long as it is prior to CO contact because everything will still be there for them to look at once they start reviewing your application. 

I’m not sure waiting for CO to request medicals is going to delay the process a great deal either, but like you I would prefer the CO to have everything in front of them from the get go.

• 2 weeks later...