Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Lisa De Leon

New PR Pathway for Investor Retirees

Recommended Posts

From 17 November 2018 current Subclass 405 (Investor Retirement) as well as Subclass 410 (Retirement) visa holders in Australia can transition to permanent residence through the 103 or 143 Parent visas. You do not need a sponsor or to pass the Balance of Family Test, and will receive a bridging visa to allow you to stay in Australia while your application is being processed. Contact us for more information to see if you qualify

Lisa De Leon - Registered Migration Agent MARN 1170616



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now