Vic 190

Jainam

Due to the high number of applications, Victoria has introduced a new selection process for State Nomination under the following occupations: ICT, Nursing, Engineering and Building occupations

Applicants now need to lodge an Expression of Interest into Skill Select and indicate your interest for Victorian nomination. You do not need to notify Victoria that you have submitted an EOI. If selected, an email invitation to apply for Victorian visa nomination will be sent to your email address used for the EOI. There is no set timeframe to expect an invitation after submitting an EOI. Invitations are not guaranteed.

If selected you must lodge your application with the Victorian government within 14 days of receiving the invitation. If successfully nominated by the Victorian government you will then receive an invitation to apply for the visa through Skill Select, and will have 60 days to do so.

As you can see it is highly competitive and obviously the highest scoring applicants will be invited first. If you are not selected you will not receive an email, and your EOI will stay in the Skill Select system. I would consider a points score of 75 or above to have a good chance. 70 points will take longer, and 65 points only getting approved with a job offer.

Hii lisa three of my friends got invitation at 65 points for same occupation in two months when i called them regarding my application they said that its under assessment and they will give outcome as soon as possible and it's been a week or so still no update.