No officer contact after 2 months

payampsf

Hi everybody, 

I lodged for visa 190 more than 2 months ago and yet received no contact from officer. Is it normal? How long does it take usually to have any kind of contact from them?

besides, I have attached all required documents except health exams and evidence clearance since I heard that it would be better to send them after CO contact. Is it right? Does it make delay on our processing time? Do you advice me to complete and send them or wait for CO contact?

3 hours ago, JetBlast said:

2 months isn't a long time. You're just going to have to sit tight I am afraid. Doing police and medical checks when they are requested will delay it slightly but not a significant amount.

Delaying police and medicals DOES NOT delay things at all. You can lodge them on application  day of submission,  but they aren't looked at till 28 days from when they would have been requested. 

5 hours ago, payampsf said:

Hi everybody, 

I lodged for visa 190 more than 2 months ago and yet received no contact from officer. Is it normal? How long does it take usually to have any kind of contact from them?

besides, I have attached all required documents except health exams and evidence clearance since I heard that it would be better to send them after CO contact. Is it right? Does it make delay on our processing time? Do you advice me to complete and send them or wait for CO contact?

I lodged mine on the 29th June, not a sausage as yet! 2 days short of 4 months since lodgement...121 days...not that I'm counting!! 

• 3 weeks later...