Any use of a tumble dryer in the dry warmth of WA?

Pastmybest

Hello, I'm just trying to decide whether to take the tumble dryer or not. It's essential in the UK, but I know it's useless in warm places that I've been to like Sourthern Spain. We're moving to Bunbury, where we've been a couple of times before, and I remember hanging heavy cotton stuff, including towels, at night, in an open garage area... and it was completely dry in the morning! But maybe that's the case in the drier season but you could use a dryer in the wet season? (as it definitely rains more there than in Southern Spain during the more humid months).

Thoughts?

5 hours ago, Pastmybest said:

Hello, I'm just trying to decide whether to take the tumble dryer or not. It's essential in the UK, but I know it's useless in warm places that I've been to like Sourthern Spain. We're moving to Bunbury, where we've been a couple of times before, and I remember hanging heavy cotton stuff, including towels, at night, in an open garage area... and it was completely dry in the morning! But maybe that's the case in the drier season but you could use a dryer in the wet season? (as it definitely rains more there than in Southern Spain during the more humid months).

Thoughts?

My mum has one, but she hardly uses it. Her line is under cover. It's only used in the middle of winter.

Edited by newjez
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...