You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Hello everyone, 

I am writing because I would like to know if those who already worked at fantastic framing can give me a testimony of what they did. Also maybe you can give me more details about the accommodation they give? Am I taking risks in this company ?

This company seems to have the "dream job" but I am not sure.

Thanks for your answers

Most of the members on PomsinOz are people who have migrated rather than people on a WHV, so you may not get many answers.

It's looks like a commission-only job so beware of that.  It means if you don't sell anything, you don't earn anything.

https://au.indeed.com/cmp/Fantastic-Framing/reviews

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

3 hours ago, Marisawright said:

Most of the members on PomsinOz are people who have migrated rather than people on a WHV, so you may not get many answers.

It's looks like a commission-only job so beware of that.  It means if you don't sell anything, you don't earn anything.

https://au.indeed.com/cmp/Fantastic-Framing/reviews

Is that even legal ?

I think the law would dictate at least minimum wage wouldn't it ?

I want it all, and I want it now.

54 minutes ago, Parley said:

Is that even legal ?

I think the law would dictate at least minimum wage wouldn't it ?

Yes, commission only is allowed.  You are not an employee, you're just an agent.

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

Thank you all for all of your answers! 

Their advert are everywhere but they do not give many informations about essential details