Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

reetgill

190 visa

Recommended Posts

#1
I have applied for a 190 visa as cook with work experience . I have all documents (pay slips, bank statements, reference letter from the employer, contract, work-related correspondence, Notice of Assessments from the ATO, Income Tax Returns, Group Certificates) to support work evidence however, I do not have superannuation statement.I need a suggestion whether these documents are enough for the case officer to prove the work experience or does he still need superannuation statement. Thank you in advance.
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Any October applicants got grant after CO contact????

Not yet.. we submitted October 18th and had CO contact 3rd Jan. what about you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Aimz said:


Not yet.. we submitted October 18th and had CO contact 3rd Jan. what about you?

No, not yet. submitted Oct 10th, CO contact on 24th Dec for medicals. Submitted on 9th Jan, still waiting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Visa Granted today 18/02/2019, 6.5 weeks after submitting the medicals

Congratulations!! When did you apply? Did you wait for contact for medicals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aimz said:


Congratulations!! When did you apply? Did you wait for contact for medicals?

Thanks, i applied on 10/10/18. I waited for CO contact for medicals because my family was in Italy. Co contacted 24th dec for medicals. We did medicals on 9 Jan, visa granted on 18/2/19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, reetgill said:

congrats bro, when you applied 

applied on 10/10/18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Kaleem said:

stay put, each passing day bringing you closer to grant. whats your occupation?

Congratulations on your grant! My husband is the main applicant and he’s a first class welder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Kaleem said:

Visa Granted today 18/02/2019, 6.5 weeks after submitting the medicals

Congrats.

 

It is a pity that 190 visa processing times have now gone to 8-10 months, while 189 points tested are at 5-7 months. 

Home affairs website says 489's and 190's are priority grouping 3, whereas points tested 189's would be priority group 4.

The government leaders are saying how they want to help get migrants into regional areas or places other than Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.

Processing 189's faster than other types will not solve that, as most people on 189's go to those 3 cities.

It makes it a more difficult wait when there is a lack of transparency around the whole process, and who gets picked-up when by a case officer, and also more difficult when their words and actions do not align.

Hopefully everyone else that is still waiting will start to hear soon, or better yet receive direct grants.

Edited by Jenki75

29/12/17 AHPRA logged,  31/01/2018 AHPRA asked for more docs,  20/02/2018 AHPRA rec'd docs, 27/02/2018 AHPRA extension app'd, 12/03/2018 Reg in principle, 29/03/2018 AHPRA Full Registration, 29/03/2018 Anmac Modified Skills lodged,   15/05/2018 ANMAC Mod skills Assessment +ve,  Aug. 2018 PTE-A (L:85 R:90 S:90 W:90),  South Australia State 190 Sponsorship Applied 08/09/2018, State Sponsorship Approved 08/11/2018, Lodged 190 visa 16/11/2018.  CO Contact for form 47a for migrating adult child, and non-migrating non-dependent adult children  9th April, 2019.    Grant 4th June 2019!!!! Job Offer Aug 2019, Flying to Oz October 2nd 2019✈️🇦🇺🌞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jenki75 said:

Congrats.

 

It is a pity that 190 visa processing times have now gone to 8-10 months, while 189 points tested are at 5-7 months. 

Home affairs website says 489's and 190's are priority grouping 3, whereas points tested 189's would be priority group 4.

The government leaders are saying how they want to help get migrants into regional areas or places other than Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.

Processing 189's faster than other types will not solve that, as most people on 189's go to those 3 cities.

It makes it a more difficult wait when there is a lack of transparency around the whole process, and who gets picked-up when by a case officer, and also more difficult when their words and actions do not align.

Hopefully everyone else that is still waiting will start to hear soon, or better yet receive direct grants.

I agree with you, what they say is in total contradiction to what they are doing. Its a shame that people who are actually committed to moving and settling to regional Australia have to wait longer than those who are free to choose their destination. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Emma_M said:

Congratulations on your grant! My husband is the main applicant and he’s a first class welder. 

Thank you and I hope that you get the grant soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/10/2018 at 10:44, reetgill said:

Any one applied 190 visa, what is time frame ?

For me,  I applied  on may 19,2018.  Waiting for visa decision, it depends  on ur profile, for me I worked in cruiseline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/02/2019 at 00:49, Aimz said:

 

Finally got PR today

Applied : 18 oct

Co 23 dec

grants 13 march😊

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, reetgill said:

Finally got PR today

Applied : 18 oct

Co 23 dec

grants 13 march😊

 

Congrats on your grant.  Hopefully some more people that lodged in Oct / Nov will get a grant soon also.


29/12/17 AHPRA logged,  31/01/2018 AHPRA asked for more docs,  20/02/2018 AHPRA rec'd docs, 27/02/2018 AHPRA extension app'd, 12/03/2018 Reg in principle, 29/03/2018 AHPRA Full Registration, 29/03/2018 Anmac Modified Skills lodged,   15/05/2018 ANMAC Mod skills Assessment +ve,  Aug. 2018 PTE-A (L:85 R:90 S:90 W:90),  South Australia State 190 Sponsorship Applied 08/09/2018, State Sponsorship Approved 08/11/2018, Lodged 190 visa 16/11/2018.  CO Contact for form 47a for migrating adult child, and non-migrating non-dependent adult children  9th April, 2019.    Grant 4th June 2019!!!! Job Offer Aug 2019, Flying to Oz October 2nd 2019✈️🇦🇺🌞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, reetgill said:

Finally got PR today

Applied : 18 oct

Co 23 dec

grants 13 march😊

 

Congratulations  reet


Citizenship Applied - 21/05/20, Application - Received , Council - Randwick

VetAssess Applied - 10/06/18, Positive Skill Assessment -  15/10/18 EOI NSW  190 - 23/10/18, Invitation -  15/11/18, Nomination Applied - 19/11/18,   Nomination Approved- 20/11/18, Visa Lodged - 27/11/18, Health exam - 19/12/18, Grant - 21/05/19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/03/2019 at 23:35, reetgill said:

Finally got PR today

Applied : 18 oct

Co 23 dec

grants 13 march😊

 

That's awesome news. Congrats 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×