190 visa

reetgill

I have applied for a 190 visa as cook with work experience . I have all documents (pay slips, bank statements, reference letter from the employer, contract, work-related correspondence, Notice of Assessments from the ATO, Income Tax Returns, Group Certificates) to support work evidence however, I do not have superannuation statement.I need a suggestion whether these documents are enough for the case officer to prove the work experience or does he still need superannuation statement. Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Aimz said:

Congratulations!! When did you apply? Did you wait for contact for medicals?

Thanks, i applied on 10/10/18. I waited for CO contact for medicals because my family was in Italy. Co contacted 24th dec for medicals. We did medicals on 9 Jan, visa granted on 18/2/19

13 hours ago, Kaleem said:

Visa Granted today 18/02/2019, 6.5 weeks after submitting the medicals

Congrats.

It is a pity that 190 visa processing times have now gone to 8-10 months, while 189 points tested are at 5-7 months. 

Home affairs website says 489's and 190's are priority grouping 3, whereas points tested 189's would be priority group 4.

The government leaders are saying how they want to help get migrants into regional areas or places other than Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.

Processing 189's faster than other types will not solve that, as most people on 189's go to those 3 cities.

It makes it a more difficult wait when there is a lack of transparency around the whole process, and who gets picked-up when by a case officer, and also more difficult when their words and actions do not align.

Hopefully everyone else that is still waiting will start to hear soon, or better yet receive direct grants.

Edited by Jenki75

1 hour ago, Jenki75 said:

Congrats.

It is a pity that 190 visa processing times have now gone to 8-10 months, while 189 points tested are at 5-7 months. 

Home affairs website says 489's and 190's are priority grouping 3, whereas points tested 189's would be priority group 4.

The government leaders are saying how they want to help get migrants into regional areas or places other than Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.

Processing 189's faster than other types will not solve that, as most people on 189's go to those 3 cities.

It makes it a more difficult wait when there is a lack of transparency around the whole process, and who gets picked-up when by a case officer, and also more difficult when their words and actions do not align.

Hopefully everyone else that is still waiting will start to hear soon, or better yet receive direct grants.

I agree with you, what they say is in total contradiction to what they are doing. Its a shame that people who are actually committed to moving and settling to regional Australia have to wait longer than those who are free to choose their destination. 

• 3 weeks later...