190 visa

reetgill

1 hour ago, thebigmove2017 said:

i recieved grant 4 weeks after i submitted medicals and PCC's so for those of u who have been asked for them you are close!!!!

Congrats on your 190 Grant! You must be so excited, when do you plan on moving? 

When did you apply and what Anzsco code did you apply under?

Congrats on your 190 Grant! You must be so excited, when do you plan on moving? 
When did you apply and what Anzsco code did you apply under?
We are validating visas in may, booked flights a few days ago, we cant move jist yet for various reasons. We got visa because he is 38 now and we would of lost points if we waited. We applied in March 18' granted in July 18'. Husband primary applicant, general electrician. 190 visa NSW
  • Like 1

We had CO contact on 3/01/18 for medicals and police checks 10 weeks and 6 days after lodging! So happy. Just hope police checks come back in time for the 28 day timeframe as I need an Australian one too!! Have our medicals booked for the 18th jan! [emoji51][emoji119]

i have done my medical nd australia pcc before my co connect .my co asked me only overseas Pcc (21/12/18) which submitted 24th december, but co hasn’t asked me form 80.So i didn’t submit it. can i get yours connect number 

Edited by reetgill

Hi, 

we had our first CO contact on the 03rd requesting medicals and police checks which we have now booked. 

Do we now have to email the CO on the email saying we have booked them or do we just simply upload the results to immiacount within the 28 day time frame and they will see it? 

I ask because the letter says 'Do not email us to advise when you have attached documents in immiacount' 

but it also says 

'You must respond to this request within 28 days. You should provide your response in writing. Send your response to me using the contact details provided below.' 

Any idea?

Cheers

Hi, same as is. First CO contact on the 3rd. Which visa are you? Be interesting to see the timeframe for us both now? We have booked medicals and are doing police checks tonight. I have to have for Australia too so hope they come back quick! We are using an agent, as far as I know the medicals get uploaded by the doctor and police checks you will upload when receive them xx

On 07/01/2019 at 13:58, Aimz said:

Hi, same as is. First CO contact on the 3rd. Which visa are you? Be interesting to see the timeframe for us both now? We have booked medicals and are doing police checks tonight. I have to have for Australia too so hope they come back quick! We are using an agent, as far as I know the medicals get uploaded by the doctor and police checks you will upload when receive them xx

Ho Aimz,

we are on 190 visa nominated by Victoria. Wife is the main applicant as a primary school teacher. 

We are doing the process ourselves so not sure what the correct response is now but we are going to email them a reply giving our dates of our medicals and that our police check app as been submitted. 

Wha visa are you on? Occupation? 

Cheers

On 30/10/2018 at 06:59, Alltogethernow said:

Plenty of work for him over here if it comes through...

Best of luck.

ATN

Hi ATN. 

how are you finding your new life in melbourne?

your partner has the same occupation as my wife? Was there any problems finding work at all? I understand everything is casual relief to start with, which will suit us really well. Any advice on where to start? 

We are also looking at mornington area when we arrive. You seem to like it there 😊

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Caps23 said:

Did you hear anything from co? 

Please keep me updated 

Thanks

Nah nothing so far mate, yes sue i will. what is your points breakdown and when did you apply?

my details are as follow

Edu-15

Aus Edu-5

Age - 30

PTE- 10

SS-5

EOI effect date 22 oct

Invitation date - 15 nov

Lodgement- 23 nov

Hi all, I am new to this forum, so can anyone advise on my SC189/190/489 EOI profile, with no work experience!. My points breakdown, as follows; 

(All other criteria rightly in place) ;-

Age (30 points), Education - Masters (15 points), Superior English PTE A - 90/90 (20 points), Skills Assessment - Positive, Overall: 65 points WITHOUT SS.

ANZSCO Code: 233512 (Mechanical Engineer), EOI Lodged for SC189, SC190, SC489.

EOI Date Of Effect (DOE): 17 December 2018.

If someone could clarify / suggest these for me please - a) Effectively evaluating my 100% chances of early invitations for all 3 Subclasses, b) Invitation Timelines for NSW / Victoria & other States.

Also, as anguishing as it may sound, my MARA Migration Agent has chosen "ANY" against the "States" column, instead of being more EOI Specific (if you know what I exactly mean). Kindly advise whether or not this affects my application. Hope not, God willing!. 

Feeling slightly concerned much. 

Thanks so much well in advance. Greatly appreciated indeed. Cheers! 🙂 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/01/2019 at 04:32, bluebird said:

Hi ATN. 

how are you finding your new life in melbourne?

your partner has the same occupation as my wife? Was there any problems finding work at all? I understand everything is casual relief to start with, which will suit us really well. Any advice on where to start? 

We are also looking at mornington area when we arrive. You seem to like it there 😊

Yes, all good here! Loads of casual work and full time for those who look hard enough.

Mornington Peninsula is very nice and breezy!

Just popped you a private message also.

ATN

On 12/01/2019 at 11:56, SS8 said:

Hi all, I am new to this forum, so can anyone advise on my SC189/190/489 EOI profile, with no work experience!. My points breakdown, as follows; 

(All other criteria rightly in place) ;-

Age (30 points), Education - Masters (15 points), Superior English PTE A - 90/90 (20 points), Skills Assessment - Positive, Overall: 65 points WITHOUT SS.

ANZSCO Code: 233512 (Mechanical Engineer), EOI Lodged for SC189, SC190, SC489.

EOI Date Of Effect (DOE): 17 December 2018.

If someone could clarify / suggest these for me please - a) Effectively evaluating my 100% chances of early invitations for all 3 Subclasses, b) Invitation Timelines for NSW / Victoria & other States.

Also, as anguishing as it may sound, my MARA Migration Agent has chosen "ANY" against the "States" column, instead of being more EOI Specific (if you know what I exactly mean). Kindly advise whether or not this affects my application. Hope not, God willing!. 

Feeling slightly concerned much. 

Thanks so much well in advance. Greatly appreciated indeed. Cheers! 🙂 🙂

Hi Mate

I had the same breakdown and occupation , with 5 years work experience as yours, and as per my experience there is very slim chance of getting a 189 invitation with 65 points, and as for 190 or 489 you will have to apply individually to each state (with the exception of NSW I believe) to get an invitation. Some states demand that you must select them in your EOI instead of ANY while applying for state sponsorship (detailed information can be obtained from the websites of the respective states)

Hope that helps

16 minutes ago, Kaleem said:

Hi Mate

I had the same breakdown and occupation , with 5 years work experience as yours, and as per my experience there is very slim chance of getting a 189 invitation with 65 points, and as for 190 or 489 you will have to apply individually to each state (with the exception of NSW I believe) to get an invitation. Some states demand that you must select them in your EOI instead of ANY while applying for state sponsorship (detailed information can be obtained from the websites of the respective states)

Hope that helps

Thanks so much for your message mate! Appreciated much indeed.! Glad to note that you have had the same breakdown & occupation as mine too (but for WExp).! 

Update: Yes. My MARA Agent has already updated my EOI (with the same DOE as earlier) as follows after repeated requests thereby.! + added multiple EOIs for the rest as well. 

1. SC189.

2. SC190 NSW. (Separate EOI - 1 & 2 - DOE as 17th Dec 2018)

3. SC190 VIC. (Separate EOI - DOE as 16th Jan 2019) 

4. SC190/489 TAS. (Separate EOI - DOE as 16th Jan 2019)

Hope that I receive invitations shortly ASAP God willing. 

Points Breakdown:

Age (30 points), Education - Masters (15 points), Superior English PTE A - 90/90 (20 points), Skills Assessment - Positive, Overall: 65 points WITHOUT SS.

ANZSCO Code
233512 - Mechanical Engineer

Date Of Effect (DOE): 17 December 2018.

Looking forward to SC189/190/489 Nominations from NSW, Tasmania & Victoria - priority wise! 

Cheers.! 

2 hours ago, Kaleem said:

That's good to know. Have you also submitted separate state sponsorship applications for VIC and TAS, because these states do not automatically nominate you, you have to apply to them individually in order to be nominated.

Yes I have! Cheers.

🤗✌️👍

On 01/01/2019 at 23:53, thebigmove2017 said:

i recieved grant 4 weeks after i submitted medicals and PCC's so for those of u who have been asked for them you are close!!!!

190 TAS, Visa application submitted on 10/10/2018, CO contact on 24/12/2018, requesting medicals (PCCS front loaded), Medicals done on 09/01/2019. Now waiting for further contact. Fingers crossed