Watched pot never boils!

Djwbru

I have a real addiction to !! Im watching it like a hawk and its made me feel really deflated! Processing seemed to be really steaming along nicely, but its really slowed the last couple of weeks and seems to have halted at visas submitted a week before ours.

Am I the only sad addict out there?? And is that a normal trend to stop and start with the processing? 

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removing reference to external site.

Haha i thought i was the only one. I have submitted for the 189 visa in July 2018 and am seeing few July applicants getting grants and CO contacts. What visa have you applied for? Yes, i have to agree about the process being slow for the past couple of weeks. Its just making me more anxious and nervous. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SoniaG said:

Haha i thought i was the only one. I have submitted for the 189 visa in July 2018 and am seeing few July applicants getting grants and CO contacts. What visa have you applied for? Yes, i have to agree about the process being slow for the past couple of weeks. Its just making me more anxious and nervous. 

I've applied for the 190 on 29th June. They've processed some up until 23rd June but just seem to have stopped at that point. Feels so close, it's so hard not to keep checking!! 

Hope things pick up again soon. Good luck!! 

On 20/10/2018 at 21:28, calNgary said:

There was  o back when we applied , well at least i don't think there was and in a way i'm glad as i think it would have finished me off,lol, just plain old waiting for an email drove me insane,,lol

Cal x

Wish we didn't have it now!! Definitely makes the waiting game worse! 

13 hours ago, Djwbru said:

I've applied for the 190 on 29th June. They've processed some up until 23rd June but just seem to have stopped at that point. Feels so close, it's so hard not to keep checking!! 

Yeah.. am getting impatient too. Good luck to you too! Please update on here if you hear something! :)

• Like 1

On 20/10/2018 at 00:35, Djwbru said:
I have a real addiction to !! Im watching it like a hawk and its made me feel really deflated! Processing seemed to be really steaming along nicely, but its really slowed the last couple of weeks and seems to have halted at visas submitted a week before ours.

Am I the only sad addict out there?? And is that a normal trend to stop and start with the processing? 

I found that after the obsession of checking for the visa grant, there are many more obsessions to take its place, the Seek app being one!

Hi we lodged the 28th and I’m the same can’t stop looking at immi driving me mad lol
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, SoniaG said:

Hey ! I got my direct grant today ! So freaking  relieved!! 🙂 Am wishing the same for you ! 

That's so exciting!! Congratulations!! Still waiting over here...190 visas don't seem to be progressing much at all these last couple weeks. 

• 2 months later...
Just to update we received our 190 grants this morning. 200 days in total. 140 days to c/o contact then a further 60 days until grant! Felt like a lifetime, but very excited and grateful!! 

That’s fab news, congratulations.. was your CO contact for medicals and police check? We had contact for those on 3rd jan so hoping won’t be long once we have sent them ( Waugh g on police checks to come) and have medicals on Friday!

4 hours ago, Aimz said:

That’s fab news, congratulations.. was your CO contact for medicals and police check? We had contact for those on 3rd jan so hoping won’t be long once we have sent them ( Waugh g on police checks to come) and have medicals on Friday!

We were contacted for certified copies of birth certificates for 2 of my kids. We had front loaded our medicals and police checks. 

Our police checks came back pretty quick when we did ours. Good luck and hope you arent waiting too long 😊

On 15/01/2019 at 13:15, Djwbru said:

Just to update we received our 190 grants this morning. 200 days in total. 140 days to c/o contact then a further 60 days until grant! Felt like a lifetime, but very excited and grateful!! 

Yay!! Congrats! All the wait was worth it yeah? The feeling after the grant is amazing. :) By when do you have to make the first entry?

• 1 month later...