What are the chances they will grant me a student visa?

chris63863

A few years back,I went to Australia to study.I came back to Europe last year but I would like to go back to continue my studies.

The previous time I was there,I changed courses twice.I was just 19 at the time and I didn’t know what I wanted to study(I’m aware that Immigration doesn’t care about this of course).

The first time I changed course was because I was being bullied at school so I chose a completely new school AND course field as well.

The second time was because the course was very hard for me academically so I ended up changing course field and school again.

Everything was good at the 3rd school.

I remember my lawyer(back then) had told me Immigration won’t like the fact I’m changing courses and fields because they might think I’m not a genuine student.

Now,I’m wondering if they might refuse my visa if I apply again because of my immigration history.

Also,if after I finish my studies,I want to enroll in another course,what are the chanced they will let me do so?
Thank you.