Once a day Suncream, where to buy?

SUPERSTARDJ01

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy once a day suncream in Australia?

I don’t sorry, but I’d love to know the answer to the question too! The only once a day cream I know of is Riemann P20 in factor 50. I always stock up on it when I’m in the UK, but I’m sure I’ve seen it for sale in international airports so there must be somewhere stocking it in Australia[emoji848] i do apply it more than once a day though as the sun is so strong in Australia i burnt the first time I applied it & didn’t top it up! Never had any issues in Thailand though & was fine only applying once per day

Well we used calypso factor and 30 on use and the kids and have been for years including Australia and never been burnt and never reapplied, the one time we use bannaboat factor 50 and burn even with reapplying with at least 2 tablespoons each every 2 hours, so once a day or at least calypso once a day works, also factor 50 protects you from 97% of the sun's radiation and factor 50 protects you from 98%.

6 hours ago, Amber Snowball said:

Agree with the others. Doesn’t matter what the manufacturer says the research shows you need to reapply frequently. Factor 30 I think is the highest that works. Factor 50 is definitely a con, has no more protection than Factor 30. 

Correct 

23 hours ago, SUPERSTARDJ01 said:

Does anyone know where I can buy once a day suncream in Australia?

You can't, I'm afraid.  The regulations are different in Australia, so manufacturers aren't allowed to make a claim like that.  

However I notice that Rieman's product is available on Amazon.com.au so that would be your best bet.  Note that @aconcannon said she used the Riemann product in Australia and got burned because of the much higher UV here, so you may have to reapply. 

Edited by Marisawright

17 hours ago, SUPERSTARDJ01 said:

Well we used calypso factor and 30 on use and the kids and have been for years including Australia and never been burnt and never reapplied, the one time we use bannaboat factor 50 and burn even with reapplying with at least 2 tablespoons each every 2 hours, so once a day or at least calypso once a day works, also factor 50 protects you from 97% of the sun's radiation and factor 50 protects you from 98%.

If you have someone in the uk to post some to you, I saw Calypso daily factor 30 in B & M today. I used to get some Pizbuin posted to me as it is one of the few that doesn’t bring me out in a sort of prickly heat.

Banana boat is horrible.