133111 Construction Project Management

Ccfc17

Hi,

After reading several forums and trying to make sense of the various pages found on the google searches of the above, I thought I'd ask in here for some advise.

Firstly, would site management in the U.K. Be classed as highly relevant experience? along with a BSc in residential development and construction?

Would the experience be counted from working within construction as a site manager? The degree has been studied part time, and was company sponsored. So the whole time I've studied, I've also been on site working, so studying around work. Or would it be the case that experience is counted from the day after the degree was achieved, even though the job titles of assistant/site manager were achieved 2-3 years prior to graduating.

Still trying to completely understand the visas and the system in general, sorry if this stuff has been covered, I have searched the forum but wanted some clarity.

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers

For your occupation, work experience undertaken before graduation is not counted.

A note froth relevant skills assessing authority:

A highly relevant field of study is Construction Project Management, which is the study of planning and controlling building projects (ASCED). General management degrees without underpinning or related studies in construction/civil engineering or building would not usually be positively assessed for this occupation. Qualifications in Architectural Studies with supporting highly relevant employment will be considered on a case-by-case basis.