Own business in home country want to apply as skill worker visa

Krunal

We run our own Accountancy practice in the uk and that counted towards experience. We provided customer statements of services we provide them along with copies of corporation tax bills from HMRC  (to prove its a real bona fide company).

You would have to check with the relevant assessing body for that occupation/skill

Edited by Leighbee98

On 09/10/2018 at 22:08, VERYSTORMY said:

Do you have the required qualifications 

Thank u so much for your reply   that's sounds good to me

On 09/10/2018 at 19:51, Krunal said:

Hello Ian running my own  preschool in India from last 5 years  so can I apply on 134111? 

On 09/10/2018 at 21:21, Leighbee98 said:

We run our own Accountancy practice in the uk and that counted towards experience. We provided customer statements of services we provide them along with copies of corporation tax bills from HMRC  (to prove its a real bona fide company).

You would have to check with the relevant assessing body for that occupation/skill

Thank u so much sir that's help me lot

On 9 October 2018 at 17:38, VERYSTORMY said:

Do you have the required qualifications 

My wife taken  franchisee of  preschool &  manage all task related to childcare centre manager  &  she has  a bachelor degree with 3 years in science - microbiology  + 1 year post graduate course in medical laboratory technician now 

she has bachelor degree in science  but not single degree or diploma related to Montessori 

can she  eligible as childcare manager?  She do all task of preschool teaching as well as all management  from more than 5 years. She managed franchise of preschool & teaching as well

Plz advice  or what should I do to elegible? Is there any way ?

Edited by VERYSTORMY
Removed personal details as per forum rules

• 6 months later...
On 12/10/2018 at 13:38, Krunal said:

My wife taken  franchisee of  preschool &  manage all task related to childcare centre manager 

can she  eligible as childcare manager?  She do all task of preschool teaching as well as all management  from more than 5 years. She managed franchise of preschool & teaching as well but not paid

Plz advice  or what should I do to elegible? Is there any way ?

Edited by Krunal