Prospective marriage visa

Sharon

If they are over 23 and or not dependent, then you don't include them as non-migrating family members.  That section is only for spouse/partner and dependent children (who meet the Immigration definition). who aren't included in the visa application.  There's usually another section for "other family members" where you can list adult children, parents, siblings, etc.

Also who can you use as ur sponsor ? Do they expect ur partner to sponsor you and what criteria do they need for this ? Can you use anyone else ? Also once I’ve submitted the form how soon do I have to have medical .... I’m panicking as Im booking to go in jan for 3 months but what if they call me for a medical in that time or can I wait till I’m back in March for it or will that hold everything up ........ help please what to do about both points ??????????  😱😱😱😱😱😱. Thank you in advance xxxxxxxxxxx 

1 hour ago, Sharon said:

Also who can you use as ur sponsor ? Do they expect ur partner to sponsor you and what criteria do they need for this ? Can you use anyone else ? Also once I’ve submitted the form how soon do I have to have medical .... I’m panicking as Im booking to go in jan for 3 months but what if they call me for a medical in that time or can I wait till I’m back in March for it or will that hold everything up ........ help please what to do about both points ??????????  😱😱😱😱😱😱. Thank you in advance xxxxxxxxxxx 

If you are applying for a PMV your fiance must be your sponsor. The criteria is that they are marrying you, what else did you thinka PMV was for?Have you read the Partner booklet on the Department website? If not, then you should, before you go any further

Well of course I have read it .... I meant what kind of things do they ask on the form re the sponsor .... I thank you for ur replies however not the tone they have come across as .... the whole thing is very confusing and stressful and sometimes people get a bit lost and muddled 

9 hours ago, Sharon said:

Well of course I have read it .... I meant what kind of things do they ask on the form re the sponsor .... I thank you for ur replies however not the tone they have come across as .... the whole thing is very confusing and stressful and sometimes people get a bit lost and muddled 

I have been through this myself more than once. I know its stressful but I prefer t be short and to the point rather than couching my replies in confusing stuff. Being short and to the point usually makes things clearer.

If you have read the booklet you will know that you are the applicant, your fiance is the sponsor.  The sponsor will need to fill in their own part of the application with details of their family, previous marriages etc etc, same as you will. You will both need to write about your relationship, all the details of this kind of thing are in that booklet. 

If you are still struggling, and your fiance cannot help with understanding what is required, then think about speaking to an agent. Better than getting things muddled and wrong.