Question about work experience waiver for South Australia

chris63863

I was just reading on:

https://www.migration.sa.gov.au/International-graduates/international-graduate-occupation-and-waiver-requirements

and I didn't fully understand the things below about the work experience waiver.

• If you have finished a course in SA and you have a proficient+ English score,are you work experience exempt or not?Because it does say "Please note: you will still need to meet any work experience requirements as specified by the skills assessing authority for your nominated occupation.".For instance,customer service manager is assessed by VETASSES which requires at least 1 year of work experience.What happens in such case?Are you exempt or not?
  • It says "Your occupation is listed as ‘available or low availability’*, you are continuing to reside in South Australia post-graduation and you meet the following:

Proficient English in each score (or Proficient Plus overall)"

How can you continue to reside in SA after graduation?Don't you have to leave the country after your studies are finished or do you have to get on some type of new visa(i.e.new student visa) so you can continue living in SA?Thank you.