Australia Cost of Living $200k + Not enough

Guest The Pom Queen

12 hours ago, calNgary said:

That's cause your not a northern lass Bulya,lol, i understood what she meant as i too was from 't;other side of't hill' and am Lancashire born.

Cal x

Lol .. me too, It's funny when I meet older English people they're usually a bit perplexed and eventually say "I can't tell if you're from Lancashire or Yorkshire".  This has made me think of my dad who staunchly refused to write Greater Manchester instead of Lancashire on anything after the boundary changes lol.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ali said:

Lol .. me too, It's funny when I meet older English people they're usually a bit perplexed and eventually say "I can't tell if you're from Lancashire or Yorkshire".  This has made me think of my dad who staunchly refused to write Greater Manchester instead of Lancashire on anything after the boundary changes lol.

If I wasn’t confused before I am now 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, LouDYorkie said:

We have a debate often in our house, I still maintain that although House of York may have won some battles, House of Lancaster emoji257.png won the war!

I know the House of Lancaster won but as I'm from Yorkshire I just blatantly lie to everyone about it 😄

• Like 1