register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Fisher1

Travel insurance

Hi all 

We are planning.a trip back to the UK next year and would like to fo for two months

Can anyone give the name of an insurance company that will offer tracel insurance for that long to a couple in their late sixties?

Thanks 

103 visa application lodged February 2013. 143 visa application submitted January 2016. Police checks and form 80 submitted February 29th 2016. Visa granted April 4th 2016.

Quite a few around I think- RACV is one.  Probus also does it and I think Budget Direct. I also found this but don't know anything about it.

https://www.finder.com.au/travel-insurance?utm_source=google_ppc_ti-p&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=FTI+-+Travel+Insurance+|P|&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIppHbhor-3QIV2KmWCh2irgrCEAAYAiAAEgIY_PD_BwE

Costs vary a lot  and you need to check the fine print very carefully!

52 minutes ago, starlight7 said:

Quite a few around I think- RACV is one.  Probus also does it and I think Budget Direct. I also found this but don't know anything about it.

https://www.finder.com.au/travel-insurance?utm_source=google_ppc_ti-p&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=FTI+-+Travel+Insurance+|P|&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIppHbhor-3QIV2KmWCh2irgrCEAAYAiAAEgIY_PD_BwE

Costs vary a lot  and you need to check the fine print very carefully!

Thank you !

103 visa application lodged February 2013. 143 visa application submitted January 2016. Police checks and form 80 submitted February 29th 2016. Visa granted April 4th 2016.

Also check out if your credit card already offers cover. Our Westpac one offers an excellent policy, all I have to do is book some of the holiday trip using that card. 

• Like 1

So many wineries ......so little time :yes:

Good point rammygirl- we found out we were doubly insured on our last trip- the CBA and the RACV as well.  No claim, but a bit of a waste for us to pay RACV

• Like 1