Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ady and David

Pre Uplift removal today........

Guest Ady and David

Had Allied Pickfords come around this morning. We have been given 2000cuft(40ft container) and 64cuft for air freight.:radar:

However, still waiting for visa!! Should be here any day!!:jiggy:

Guest Curlysoo

Ok ..I am not blonde and I didnt think I was fick ... but obviously I am! coz I dont understand ...

Have Pickfords been round to give you a quote? ..... have they packed up your stuff and put in IN the container ..... or are they just prezzies from Pickfords.

Just wondering HOW you can arrange removals when you dont have a visa ...OR!:idea: is your stuff going into storage prior to going overseas?

Guest Ady and David
Ok ..I am not blonde and I didnt think I was fick ... but obviously I am! coz I dont understand ...

Have Pickfords been round to give you a quote? ..... have they packed up your stuff and put in IN the container ..... or are they just prezzies from Pickfords.

Just wondering HOW you can arrange removals when you dont have a visa ...OR!:idea: is your stuff going into storage prior to going overseas?

Hi Nah you're not thick - good question - Because I'm joining the Military, Aussie Hose let the removals do a preliminary look to size up. My Provisional enlistment date is 30th Sept and my Items can be stored for 4 weeks prior - that is what we would like so we can live with Mum in Law for 4 weeks to say our good byes up in Yeovil, Somerset. Still visa dependant really but they are quite flex on dates if it goes right!!:daydreaming: David

Guest Curlysoo

I understand now! :yes:

Whereabouts are you moving to do you know yet?

Where our house is in Sydney there are a lot of homes for the military!:v_SPIN:

Guest Ady and David

I will be going to Watson to work. I have emailed the housing people but still no reply yet. I'll send another tonight - Mate of mine lives in Putney area. Dave

What area do you live in?

Had Allied Pickfords come around this morning. We have been given 2000cuft(40ft container) and 64cuft for air freight.:radar:

However, still waiting for visa!! Should be here any day!!:jiggy:

''

Hi

Are you shelling out on Pickfords or is it being paid for only ask because found them very expensive

Malx

Here at last:jiggy:

SUFC life not a pastime

I limit myself to 2 drinks a day, I`m now 10 years in front make that 15

Guest Ady and David

We aren't paying for it - The Aussie Navy are.

Guest ponym110

Hi again guys

we've got our visit next week, any issues or things you'd done before they arrived.

Phil

Guest Ady and David

No Mate She was really nice - can't take untreated wood - make sure anything you buy new is not in packaging and lose the receipts - you'll be charged by customs.

Guest ponym110

So saving the boxes of all the stuff we've bought in the last year wasn't a good idea

Guest Ady and David

as long as you've used it it's all ok.