and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sam16

Skilled migration early childhood educator

Hi, 

I am new to the forum. 

Could anyone advice if I have to have experience working in a school to apply as an early childhood educator, please? Currently I am in the final year of early childhood education degree and have experience working in a Montessori for three years after obtaning early childhood diploma.

Please help.

Early childhood Teacher is on the list but to get a positive skills assessment you would need 4 years of university. 3yr Bachelor followed by one year PGCE which includes at least 45 days supervised teaching practice. 

Asesssments are carried out by AITSL so perhaps take a look at their website and factsheets.

On 21/09/2018 at 20:05, Jsmull87 said:

Early childhood Teacher is on the list but to get a positive skills assessment you would need 4 years of university. 3yr Bachelor followed by one year PGCE which includes at least 45 days supervised teaching practice. 

Asesssments are carried out by AITSL so perhaps take a look at their website and factsheets.

I run my own preschool & manage all task related to childcare centre manager  &  I  have a bachelor degree with 4 years in science - microbiology  now my question is 

can I eligible as childcare manager?  I run   from more than 5 years .Plz advice  or what should I do to elegible? Is there any way ?

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed email

It it probably best to ask a MARA agent your questions. I can share my experience with AITSL but I think your looking for a bit more in depth.