Does any employer want to sponsor me?

Jupiter

Hi.

I have lived, studied and worked in Australia before. I have recently gotten my Bachelor's degree in Information Technology. I am trying to break into the industry. I have done odd jobs before but don't have work experience that is directly related to IT. That is why I'm looking for any junior type roles.

6 hours ago, Jupiter said:

Hi.

I have lived, studied and worked in Australia before. I have recently gotten my Bachelor's degree in Information Technology. I am trying to break into the industry. I have done odd jobs before but don't have work experience that is directly related to IT. That is why I'm looking for any junior type roles.

Do you understand what an employer must do to sponsor someone?  They must complete a whole lot of paperwork.  It costs them money and staff time.  They are not going to make that major effort to sponsor a junior employee.   

sorry, I should have been more specific

make a linked in profile, and start actively targeting people in the same I did try as you, who work in the specific town/city you want to go to. 

then be bold and professional and ask them if their organisation is willing to sponsor you... if they like what they see, they'll do it.

it's harder for someone one This forum to do so as our information is rather anonymized, but LinkedIn does exactly what you are trying to achieve

57 minutes ago, SWMOY04 said:

sorry, I should have been more specific

make a linked in profile, and start actively targeting people in the same I did try as you, who work in the specific town/city you want to go to. 

then be bold and professional and ask them if their organisation is willing to sponsor you... if they like what they see, they'll do it.

it's harder for someone one This forum to do so as our information is rather anonymized, but LinkedIn does exactly what you are trying to achieve

I'll give it a shot. But it's gonna be almost impossible since I don't have any work experience.  

4 hours ago, Jupiter said:

I'll give it a shot. But it's gonna be almost impossible since I don't have any work experience.  

if you are using the word "impossible" for LinkedIn... then you have left yourself no words for describing what you are trying to do here ie solicitng employment.