register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

CeeJayKav

190 - Evidence of employement

Halo

I have been asked to provide additional information for the 190 visa. They have asked for evidence of employment. I had previously provided references for all previous and current employers. The request states financial evidence for each year of employment claimed including tax documents for total salary payslips and bank statements. I started working in 2008 and do not have previous payslips or bank statements. I can only provide for my current job and the immediate previous job. I am using a different bank account hence hence only have statements for the last about 5 years. The previous bank account is closed. Please assist with the following questions

1) Do they require bank statements for each and every month worked?

2) Anyone in the UK is there a way of recovering the tax documents or payslips i.e P45? 

3) I have requested for references which include the salary i was on, would this be enough? 

Thanks you to anyone who can help

Cathrine

Hi,

We applied for a proof of employment history from HMRC, there’s an online form you can fill in. They send out a large document and I’m sure this shows all tax and national insurance contributions.

I’m sure we only submitted bank statements for every couple of months,

Your previous employers should be able to provide you with P60 or maybe a P11D, if not HMRC should be able to.