Skilled occupation

Foad

Hi,

I was wondering if you could please answer my questions,

I have studied in Master of Business Administration and graduated from Flinders university on 25/07/2017. I got positive vet assess in Project and Program Administrator 511112 on 31/07/2018. 

I have recently started to work on ABN as a remote Project Administrator for a company outside of Australia from March 2018 up to the present with an average of 54 hours per fortnight.

My question are

Does working as a remote Project Administrator include the criteria of employment in South Australia?

Am I eligible to apply for visa 190 or 489 based on my work experience?

9.1.5  You must be currently working for the last 3 months in a skilled occupation in South Australia (minimum 40 hours per fortnight)*
OR
Have met the general work experience requirement as per nomination requirement 5. If you are claiming Australian work experience, the last 6 months of this must be South Australian work experience.
OR
Meet the work experience waiver requirements* listed in 9.4 below.

17 hours ago, Foad said:
Hi,

I was wondering if you could please answer my questions,

I have studied in Master of Business Administration and graduated from Flinders university on 25/07/2017. I got positive vet assess in Project and Program Administrator 511112 on 31/07/2018. 

I have recently started to work on ABN as a remote Project Administrator for a company outside of Australia from March 2018 up to the present with an average of 54 hours per fortnight.

My question are

Does working as a remote Project Administrator include the criteria of employment in South Australia?

Am I eligible to apply for visa 190 or 489 based on my work experience?

9.1.5  You must be currently working for the last 3 months in a skilled occupation in South Australia (minimum 40 hours per fortnight)*
OR
Have met the general work experience requirement as per nomination requirement 5. If you are claiming Australian work experience, the last 6 months of this must be South Australian work experience.
OR
Meet the work experience waiver requirements* listed in 9.4 below.

Although the SA website does not specify, logically, I would think that they want you to show employment for the last 3 months in South Australia. I say this because we deal with most states and you need to provide evidence of this employment by way of an Australian business reference and job offer. You should contact them directly and ask the question?