Carer Visa 116 - New Processing Arrangements

Lee bee

Hello, I'm new to the site and wonder if anyone knows anything about the new processing arrangements for the Carer Visa? I have a queue date of 28 April 2015; my application was being dealt with at the European Service Centre. On 2 March this year I was contacted as my application had been released from the queue and asked to submit further documentation (police checks, etc).  I did as requested and then on18 July this year, I was advised that applications were being transferred to Perth for final processing and I would be contacted once my 'physical' file was received there. I haven't heard anything further. I have telephoned the Perth Visa call centre twice but they have been unable to help and do not have any contact information for the Perth processing office. Any information anyone might have would be welcome. Note: we have not yet been asked to do health checks but everything else is up to date.