Waiting for grant 190

Westy123

1 minute ago, Jenki75 said:

@RampaNope, nothing yet. I'm curious to see if we get contact in February.  You might get contact faster if your already onshore.

We landed on sunday (18 Jan). my husband will be starting work on the 4th of Feb. I pray we get contact soon. 

14 minutes ago, Rampa said:

@Jenki75 we lodged our application on the 29th of Nov 2018. Have you been contacted by the CO yet? We recently moved here on a TSS visa. we are in NSW but applied for QLD 190

If you have moved to a state that isn't your sponsoring state, that can be a very serious issue. The states are now clamping down on this and people are having visas cancelled. 

3 minutes ago, VERYSTORMY said:

If you have moved to a state that isn't your sponsoring state, that can be a very serious issue. The states are now clamping down on this and people are having visas cancelled. 

We are planning on settling in QLD and the company that has hired my husband is aware of this. They have offices in QLD and are willing to move him up there once the PR is granted. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi congratulations to those with recent grants. We are now on 6 months 26 days since lodgement  (lodged 4 Sept 2018) of Victoria 190 visa, and still awaiting a grant hopefully.  Have had two CO contacts and sent info back within time frame. We were hoping for a grant so we can book a holiday to validate the visas, not doing anything until the grant.

we continue to wait and remain ever hopeful. 

5 hours ago, WizardofOz2018 said:

Hi congratulations to those with recent grants. We are now on 6 months 26 days since lodgement  (lodged 4 Sept 2018) of Victoria 190 visa, and still awaiting a grant hopefully.  Have had two CO contacts and sent info back within time frame. We were hoping for a grant so we can book a holiday to validate the visas, not doing anything until the grant.

we continue to wait and remain ever hopeful. 

That sure is a long time!  I'm sure there are others still waiting too. I'm only at 132 days and I fully expect the long drawn out wait. I'm not selling up until I get that visa grant as you just never know. Try and stay positive, I'm sure you will hear something sooner rather than later. What Anzsco code are you under?

1 hour ago, Jenki75 said:

That sure is a long time!  I'm sure there are others still waiting too. I'm only at 132 days and I fully expect the long drawn out wait. I'm not selling up until I get that visa grant as you just never know. Try and stay positive, I'm sure you will hear something sooner rather than later. What Anzsco code are you under?

Yes indeed! 

Anszco code 251111, Victoria (dietitian)

• Like 1