Waiting for grant 190

Westy123

34 minutes ago, leighmarsh151084 said:

Hi.

Have you heard back yet? I lodged my EOI on the 15th November and had the invite today. Just short of 4 weeks. I was shocked at how fast it was as my agent said it's taking 8-10 weeks.

SA has been getting faster and faster with processing. Someone on the forum thought they had increased staffing to get through the applications.  Mine took 8 week and 2 days when it was still at 10-12 weeks for processing.

What ANZSCO did you apply for?

Edited by Jenki75

SA has been getting faster and faster with processing. Someone on the forum though they had increased staffing to get through the applications.  Mine took 8 week and 2 days when it was still at 10-12 weeks for processing.
What ANZSCO did you apply for?

Hi.

It's 341111 General Electrician. I was copied into an email at 5am this morning.
When I emailed my agent she said that I shouldn't of been sent it and it should of gone through them as our representatives.
I imagine the visa application requires a extremely longer wait though lol.

1 minute ago, leighmarsh151084 said:

Hi.

It's 341111 General Electrician. I was copied into an email at 5am this morning.
When I emailed my agent she said that I shouldn't of been sent it and it should of gone through them as our representatives.
I imagine the visa application requires a extremely longer wait though lol.

Congrats!

From what I've been looking at it could be as quick as 100 days if you have all the documents. If you get asked for more docs you have to wait approx another 100 days from case officer contact. Just an observation.

[mention=262464]WizardofOz2018[/mention] yes we front loaded everything apart from form 80s we got asked for them last month and submitted them on the 19th October so hoping we will hear back in the next couple of weeks, 
[mention=271555]Westy123[/mention] fingers crossed you should hear any day now! I’m assuming you’ll be heading over ASAP if you’ve sold up already? 

Hi yes that’s the plan we really want to fly on the 1st jan but still no visa so looking unlikely xx

A surprise email from my MA yesterday 14 weeks from lodgement of  190 visa for first CO contact. Just need to do our medicals and police checks now. Have to submit evidence within 28 days that they have been booked within (eeek .... which includes the Christmas and new year break). So that’s good, as the actual medical appointment can be after that time, 

so hang in there those who are waiting - all good things come to those who wait! I got so busy with work that I nearly missed their email..... 

A surprise email from my MA yesterday 14 weeks from lodgement of  190 visa for first CO contact. Just need to do our medicals and police checks now. Have to submit evidence within 28 days that they have been booked within (eeek .... which includes the Christmas and new year break). So that’s good, as the actual medical appointment can be after that time, 

so hang in there those who are waiting - all good things come to those who wait! I got so busy with work that I nearly missed their email..... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, munyaradzif said:

I submitted 2 EOIs in November last year but it now appears as if they have both been de-activated is it not allowed to submit 2 EOIs to different states for 190?

If you read the government website it says you can put in multiple EOI’s. Why you would want to, unless you have more than one Anzsco code is beyond me. If you get an invite to one of the states you must prove commitment to that state! How can you do this with multiple EOI’s? If you can’t prove commitment you will not get sponsored.  

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Westy123 said:

208 emoji20.png no news but the ex had contact Saturday to give permission for my daughter so hopefully not too much longer xx

That does sound promising! It hopefully will just be a direct grant then, at at least you know they are working on your application.  I had to go to court for a mobility order as my ex does not stay in touch with the kids and we had no address or phone number for him. So it eliminates this step for me. Fingers crossed for the golden email in the next week or so!!!!

[mention=271555]Westy123[/mention] that sounds promising! How did they make contact with your ex? was it by phone? I’m in the same situation so wonder if my ex has been contacted yet (we’re not on speaking terms!)
We’re  exactly 7 months since lodging application now, surerly cant be much longer 
x

They called him Hun, thankfully we are on talking terms so he called me straight away, they seem to be calling a lot of ex’s recently so I bet yours has been called x