Waiting for grant 190

Westy123

On 29/08/2018 at 03:03, Emma_M said:

We are waiting for our 190 NSW too with my husband as main applicant First Class Welder the application was lodged on 19th June with all documents front loaded just need to get my sons police check done as he just turned 16 this week!

I check every day too really need to stop it ? !

Hi, glad to see you, I am a welder and now preparing the technical interview, just a bit of worry about it, what question could I meet? I appreciate if you reply me.

As per the latest Australia Pr processing time 75% of the applications are processed in 8 months whereas 91% of the applications are processed in 11 months. The processing time for visa subclass 190 may vary for different reasons. The points score, the availability of occupation and submission of relevant documents are some of the factors. 

[mention=271555]Westy123[/mention] We also lodged on the 28th June for the 190 visa, ours was under NSW & went through an immigration agent, haven't heard anything yet. Have you been asked for medicals or police checks yet?

Hi we front loaded everything haven’t had any contact yet, it’s driving me mad ha ha x

Just a little update we were contacted from a case officer yesterday on day 115, they asked for form 80s to be filled in,

I’m actually so annoyed at this as I had asked my migration about these when we lodged our application and she said they weren’t required. So could have potentially had a direct grant yesterday but instead I’m guessing added another 8 weeks or so onto our wait 😡😢 

Edited by Emma_M
Spelling

Just a little update we were contacted from a case officer yesterday on day 115, they asked for form 80s to be filled in,
I’m actually so annoyed at this as I had asked my migration about these when we lodged our application and she said they weren’t required. So could have potentially had a direct grant yesterday but instead I’m guessing added another 8 weeks or so onto our wait [emoji35][emoji22] 

That must be frustrating. Form 80 seems to be entirely the decision of the CO, depending on certain factors.

Although we knew of form 80, our agent didn’t request this from us and we weren’t asked from the CO.
I suppose it’s safer to provide it anyway.

Hope it comes through soon for you!

1 hour ago, Emma_M said:

I’m actually so annoyed at this as I had asked my migration about these when we lodged our application and she said they weren’t required. So could have potentially had a direct grant yesterday but instead I’m guessing added another 8 weeks or so onto our wait 😡😢 

Oh emma I'm so sorry that must be very frustrating!! 

But at least you are one step ahead in the right direction.

Xxx

I’m actually so annoyed at this as I had asked my migration about these when we lodged our application and she said they weren’t required. So could have potentially had a direct grant yesterday but instead I’m guessing added another 8 weeks or so onto our wait [emoji35][emoji22] 

Funny u should say this as I had to pester my agent to get our form 80s complete and uploaded as she said the same and I want happy x

• 5 weeks later...
On 13/10/2018 at 12:55, Emma_M said:

That must have been seriously frustrating, knowing you were so close. Anyway, I had read so much about form 80 on here before we submitted visa application, I also insisted with our MA that we complete form 80(took me days ). We had decided to wait for CO contact before doing HC and PC. It’s been 10 weeks now since visa submitted. 

Holding thumbs, holding everything.

good luck with yours - how is it progressing. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/11/2018 at 18:57, Emma_M said:

Has anyone had any updates recently? @Westy123 @Libs0808

We are still waiting for a grant, form 80s were sent back 36 days ago now, really hoping we hear back before Christmas! 

Hi did you front load everything too? I’m hoping for CO contact as it’s almost three months since 190 vivcoria visa lodgement (only things we didn’t do were police and medicals decided to wait)

good luck in your wait 1 month today and it’s Christmas ! 

Hi did you front load everything too? I’m hoping for CO contact as it’s almost three months since 190 vivcoria visa lodgement (only things we didn’t do were police and medicals decided to wait)

good luck in your wait 1 month today and it’s Christmas ! 

Hi I still haven’t heard a peep 151 days today, we have front loaded everything xx

1 hour ago, Gwatson said:

We lodged EOI 190 for South Australia 13 weeks ago (end of august). Their website says processing time is 10 weeks. If it was a definite no, would we know by now?! And if the occupation is full, are there ever an extra invitations sent out?

I applied for the 190 South Australia State sponsorship Sep 9th and got approval Via email on the 8th November. Did you check your email and junk box , dId you log on to the SA website and check your application status. If still no approval, I would send them an email.

2 hours ago, Jenki75 said:

I applied for the 190 South Australia State sponsorship Sep 9th and got approval Via email on the 8th November. Did you check your email and junk box , dId you log on to the SA website and check your application status. If still no approval, I would send them an email.

hi cud u plz tell me how shud i aply skil visa for aus.as im40 and im a tailor.and a tailor teacher.imi intitle coz of my age.im british citizen.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

My visa was granted today so thought I would share my timeline with you as I know how frustrating the wait can be.

14th Feb 2018 - EOI Submitted

2nd Mar 2018 - Invitation to apply for Nomination

12th Mar 2018 - Nomination application submitted

10th April - Invitation to apply for 190 visa

26th May 2018 - Visa application lodged - all evidence, medicals & police checks front loaded

17th Sept 2018 - CO contact for Form 80 & Evidence of pay

12th Oct 2018 - Requested documents uploaded

11th Dec 2018 - Visa granted

114 days to CO contact - 85 days to grant after CO contact - 199 days in total to grant 🙂 

Hang in there guys it will be your turn next...Good Luck!

Edited by Sara8
  • Like 3

We lodged EOI 190 for South Australia 13 weeks ago (end of august). Their website says processing time is 10 weeks. If it was a definite no, would we know by now?! And if the occupation is full, are there ever an extra invitations sent out?
Hi.

Have you heard back yet? I lodged my EOI on the 15th November and had the invite today. Just short of 4 weeks. I was shocked at how fast it was as my agent said it's taking 8-10 weeks.