Waiting for grant 190

Westy123

Lodged NSW 190 Diesel Mechanic (my husband) on 20th June, all docs front loaded and application is decision ready. Anxiously awaiting news from our agent. My  predicts we will have a grant by the end of October ?

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed external site reference.
  • Like 1

On 28/08/2018 at 06:05, LauraHol89 said:
Lodged NSW 190 Diesel Mechanic (my husband) on 20th June, all docs front loaded and application is decision ready. Anxiously awaiting news from our agent. My predicts we will have a grant by the end of October [emoji846]

Wow that’s great god I hope it’s October it’s my husbands too I can’t look on in my tracker as my agent did it all and I’m to scared to do log into it incase I mess with it if that makes sense x

• Like 1

On 28/08/2018 at 06:05, LauraHol89 said:

Lodged NSW 190 Diesel Mechanic (my husband) on 20th June, all docs front loaded and application is decision ready. Anxiously awaiting news from our agent. My predicts we will have a grant by the end of October ?

My predicts middle of October too ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Areyousure said:

How many points did you have? And how long did NSW take to send you an invite ?

I had 70 points. It was about 4 weeks after submitting my EOI that I got my invitation for nomination, then 3 days after I submitted that I got my invite. It was all very quick!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, niamhmulk said:

I had 70 points. It was about 4 weeks after submitting my EOI that I got my invitation for nomination, then 3 days after I submitted that I got my invite. It was all very quick!

Yep, hope I get it that fast as well. Haha. Did you have any work experience ?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Areyousure said:

Yep, hope I get it that fast as well. Haha. Did you have any work experience ?

Fingers crossed for you that it will be! ?? No I didn’t claim any experience, my 3 years in a primary school don’t count, and I’ve had 1 full year in a special school and lots of casual/supply work, so I didn’t meet the 3 year minimum to claim points. What’s your occupation? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, niamhmulk said:

Fingers crossed for you that it will be! ?? No I didn’t claim any experience, my 3 years in a primary school don’t count, and I’ve had 1 full year in a special school and lots of casual/supply work, so I didn’t meet the 3 year minimum to claim points. What’s your occupation? 

Thank you ? I’m planning on applying as an Early childhood teacher. Should have 70 points when I apply. But zero work experience. Do we need to submit a cv for nsw state sponsorship? 

Edited by Areyousure
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Areyousure said:

Thank you ? I’m planning on applying as an Early childhood teacher. Should have 70 points when I apply. But zero work experience. Do we need to submit a cv for nsw state sponsorship? 

Oh pretty similar then! Yes you have to submit a CV, for the nomination and then the actual visa I think. 

• Like 1

We are waiting for our 190 NSW too with my husband as main applicant First Class Welder the application was lodged on 19th June with all documents front loaded just need to get my sons police check done as he just turned 16 this week!

I check every day too really need to stop it ? !

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed external site reference.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 29/08/2018 at 05:03, Emma_M said:

We are waiting for our 190 NSW too with my husband as main applicant First Class Welder the application was lodged on 19th June with all documents front loaded just need to get my sons police check done as he just turned 16 this week!

I check every day too really need to stop it ? !

Haha, cnt blame you. I probably would be checking every hour. All the best ? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 09/10/2018 at 15:51, LauraHol89 said:

We got a grant!! Yippeee! Day 111

Good luck to all still waiting 🙂 xx

Congratulations! Just saw, can’t sleep these days lol xx

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removing reference to external site.
  • Like 1