RSMS 187 DE

Jo23

Hi everyone! Just want to share my timeline.

Childcare Group Leader- ACT

31 January 2017- visa lodged

May 2017- RCB approved 

21 August 2018- Nomination approved

Today- Visa granted!

A bit over 18months wait.. finally relieved.

• Like 5

On 22/08/2018 at 08:26, Jo23 said:

Hi everyone! Just want to share my timeline.

Childcare Group Leader- ACT

31 January 2017- visa lodged

May 2017- RCB approved 

21 August 2018- Nomination approved

Today- Visa granted!

A bit over 18months wait.. finally relieved.

Congratulations..its direct entry or TRT 

On 23/08/2018 at 10:29, Jo23 said:

No, i submitted everything since i applied for the nomination and visa on the 31st January 2017.

My application was decision ready.

Congrats..

how did you lodge a decision ready application. I asked my lawyer, but he said there is no longer available that .

http://www.visalawyers.com.au/content_common/newsitem.aspx?id=79810d7f-c7c3-456a-babb-98a8e340f9bf

9 hours ago, Chathu said:

Congrats..

how did you lodge a decision ready application. I asked my lawyer, but he said there is no longer available that .

http://www.visalawyers.com.au/content_common/newsitem.aspx?id=79810d7f-c7c3-456a-babb-98a8e340f9bf

Thank you.

The 187 visa requirements has changed from march or april 2018.

I applied for nomination and visa at the same time in january 2017. The previous 187 visa requirements applied to me. I had the sponsored job contract, qualifications, and just needed to wait for 3months employment to apply for RCB.

The new 187 visa requirements are much more complicated than before. I've been pretty lucky i would say.. 

On 25/08/2018 at 22:36, Chathu said:

Congrats..

Decision Ready was a process that Immigration had a few years ago whereby complete applications lodged through migration agents were given priority processing (the theory being that migration agents would make sure to have a complete application that the CO could quickly review and finalise the visa).  They removed this process several years ago.  However it's still certainly possible to lodge an application in a "decision ready" state, in other words it's a complete application.  Immigration will no longer give it priority processing but the fact that it's a complete application will hopefully make it easier for the CO to quickly review and finalise the visa if they don't need to request more documents..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 27/08/2018 at 08:25, MaggieMay24 said:

Decision Ready was a process that Immigration had a few years ago whereby complete applications lodged through migration agents were given priority processing (the theory being that migration agents would make sure to have a complete application that the CO could quickly review and finalise the visa).  They removed this process several years ago.  However it's still certainly possible to lodge an application in a "decision ready" state, in other words it's a complete application.  Immigration will no longer give it priority processing but the fact that it's a complete application will hopefully make it easier for the CO to quickly review and finalise the visa if they don't need to request more documents..

Thanks very much for your answer .?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi i am currently under 187 visa DE cook aplied on 21st feb 2018 NSw.

i work 38 hrs a week with an hourly rate of $21.25

I am not sure about my salary package.

what is the minimum salary required and if anyone knows how to calculate please help calculate mine?