About skill assessment

7 hours ago, MaggieMay24 said:

Did you try Googling TRA?  First hit I got....https://www.tradesrecognitionaustralia.gov.au/

Thnkx maggie

I will try it

Another thing does this process charge me any fees 

Do u have any idea?

N.B --- I have been applied for 457 in june 2017 

Now my immi shows innitial process and my case officer asked me to submit skill assessment document       

Yes, of course there will be fees regarding a skills assessment.  If you have already submitted your application, you may want to confirm that the skills assessment is accepted if it's done after application.  Many visas require the skills assessment to be valid at the time of the application.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/08/2018 at 08:41, MaggieMay24 said:

Yes, of course there will be fees regarding a skills assessment.  If you have already submitted your application, you may want to confirm that the skills assessment is accepted if it's done after application.  Many visas require the skills assessment to be valid at the time of the application.

Thanks a lot

Can you plz hlp me again..

When i have browser TRA website i have found 3 OrgOrganization name whose are work for skill assessment

One of the top of them named "vetassess" i have applied for my skill assessment 

And done wuth their  fees,got my file number

Now what can i do? 

How can i inform immigration that i have applied for assessment?     

1 hour ago, Nabila islam said:

Thanks a lot

Can you plz hlp me again..

When i have browser TRA website i have found 3 OrgOrganization name whose are work for skill assessment

One of the top of them named "vetassess" i have applied for my skill assessment 

And done wuth their  fees,got my file number

Now what can i do? 

How can i inform immigration that i have applied for assessment?     

You don't tell them you've applied.  You wait for your skills to be assessed - if successful they give you the code to put on your application.

6 hours ago, ali said:

You don't tell them you've applied.  You wait for your skills to be assessed - if successful they give you the code to put on your application.

But iimmigration had given to me 28 days time frame

They asked if i have assessment papers submit it withan 28 days already 19 days passed 

So now i need more time for my skill assessment and it should inform immigration     

1 hour ago, Nabila islam said:

But iimmigration had given to me 28 days time frame

They asked if i have assessment papers submit it withan 28 days already 19 days passed 

So now i need more time for my skill assessment and it should inform immigration     

Do they mean the paperwork to say that you have passed the skills assessment? - The assessment can take several weeks.  You may need to employ the services of a registered migration agent for advice.

On 21/08/2018 at 04:55, MaggieMay24 said:

Did you try Googling TRA?  First hit I got....https://www.tradesrecognitionaustralia.gov.au/

Hlw maggie, 

Can you plz hlp me,

I have applied for my 457 in last june 2017.and submitted  all the necessary document

Now my CO asked me for my skill assessment certificates which i haven't as i am outside Australia candidate and given me 28 days for submit that document 

Now i have applied for my skill assessment in VETASSES which was TRA approved RTO's.  On the other side my 28 days are about to over and i need more time for my assessment

Now how can i notify immigration for extended my time 

Plzzz hlp me            

4 minutes ago, Nabila islam said:

Hlw maggie, 

Can you plz hlp me,

I have applied for my 457 in last june 2017.and submitted  all the necessary document

Now my CO asked me for my skill assessment certificates which i haven't as i am outside Australia candidate and given me 28 days for submit that document 

Now i have applied for my skill assessment in VETASSES which was TRA approved RTO's.  On the other side my 28 days are about to over and i need more time for my assessment

Now how can i notify immigration for extended my time 

Plzzz hlp me            

1535907472960-1679939648.jpg