TOR denied

paulswin

Hey guys my son is going home before ius and wants to take his iMac and is sending it via pack and send as it’s too big to take on plane. He applied for a TOR so he can ship it but has been denied. They want proof of residency and a goods list   Any ideas as he’s staying with his grand parents, I did put their address on there so not sure what else to do?

Edited by paulswin

1 hour ago, paulswin said:

Hey guys my son is going home before ius and wants to take his iMac and is sending it via pack and send as it’s too big to take on plane. He applied for a TOR so he can ship it but has been denied. They want proof of residency and a goods list   Any ideas as he’s staying with his grand parents, I did put their address on there so not sure what else to do?

Seriously!

Maybe do a goods list with the imac and put clothes, shoes etc on it, assume he’s taking some of them in his case, maybe some toiletries etc. Enough to make half a dozen items on the paper. Did you scan in his passport? Can you do that thing Marissa Wright always says and change the address on his Aussie bank account and then scan in a statement with his gran’s address on? Not sure what else to suggest. What a crock, really.....