frank mehany

vistor visa refund subclass 600

hi i am frank, Australia citizen 

i apply for my mother to come from Egypt and visit me last year on vistor visa and she got refused because of she never travel before and case officer did not believe that she is genuine vistor.

after 2 weeks i apply again for family sponsor visa with 15k grunted that she will go back to Egypt also got refused because of the country problems, Australia did not accept any vistor at this time.

this year my brother in usa he ia new arrival he applied for my mother to visit him she got 5 years visa to usa from 2017 to 2023 she stayed 5 months then returned back to Egypt.

last month i applied for her to come and visit me they refused her because no income on bank statement and no family member in Egypt

(my mother work with my uncle in small family business and got payed cash like 90% of the egyption) unless u work in big company.

don't know what to do next? 

You do not get a refund for a failed visa. 

Pit is probably worth though running things past a migration agent if you still wish for her to visit

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, frank mehany said:

hi i am frank, Australia citizen 

i apply for my mother to come from Egypt and visit me last year on vistor visa and she got refused because of she never travel before and case officer did not believe that she is genuine vistor.

after 2 weeks i apply again for family sponsor visa with 15k grunted that she will go back to Egypt also got refused because of the country problems, Australia did not accept any vistor at this time.

this year my brother in usa he ia new arrival he applied for my mother to visit him she got 5 years visa to usa from 2017 to 2023 she stayed 5 months then returned back to Egypt.

last month i applied for her to come and visit me they refused her because no income on bank statement and no family member in Egypt

(my mother work with my uncle in small family business and got payed cash like 90% of the egyption) unless u work in big company.

don't know what to do next? 

I have seen some very unreasonable decisions in regard to visitor visas of late.

You can apply for a family sponsored visitor visa. If it is refused, you as the sponsor, can appeal the decision and you will have a better chance of success at the Appeals Tribunal.

• Thanks 1

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

I know someone whose fiance is Egyptian.  During their 300 PMV application, he tried several times to get a visitor visa to visit her in Australia and they were always refused.  She found others who also were unable to get visitor visas from Egypt, so it seems they are seldom granted.

• Thanks 1