You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Meltingpot_Pete

NSW -190 - waiting period for Accountants?

Hi guys, 

I applied under 221112 Management Accountant occupation with 80 points on July 10th 2018. Does anyone have any idea how long would it take to get a response from NSW?

Thanks

P

We submitted our EOI today for 190 NSW Accountant General. I expect to sit and wait for 3-5 months  We have 80 points too.

Leigh Coombs  | IT Professionals and Accountants working together

30th April 2018 Instructed agent to start the process | Pearson PTE english exam taken 28th June 18 (L:89 R:87 S:90 W:79) | Skills Assessment Submitted to CA ANZ 9th July 2018 | Positive Skills Assessment Received 21st August 2018 (75 points) | EOI to NSW 190 submitted 31st August 2018

20 minutes ago, Leighbee98 said:

We submitted our EOI today for 190 NSW Accountant General. I expect to sit and wait for 3-5 months  We have 80 points too.

20 minutes ago, Leighbee98 said:

Good luck with that. I applied early June, hoping to receive an invite in by December. 

A friend of mine with 85 points got his in 3'weeks.

1 minute ago, Meltingpot_Pete said:

Good luck with that. I applied early June, hoping to receive an invite in by December. 

A friend of mine with 85 points got his in 3'weeks.

Wow 3 weeks  was he/she an accountant?

Good luck to you too

Leigh Coombs  | IT Professionals and Accountants working together

30th April 2018 Instructed agent to start the process | Pearson PTE english exam taken 28th June 18 (L:89 R:87 S:90 W:79) | Skills Assessment Submitted to CA ANZ 9th July 2018 | Positive Skills Assessment Received 21st August 2018 (75 points) | EOI to NSW 190 submitted 31st August 2018