Pension earned in Oz back to UK

Enduro

7 hours ago, Enduro said:

Rubbish, you cant go on holiday as much as you like, to get the next visa you need to have stayed in country for a specified amount of time within that visa time period - i know this as I was very close to the edge on applying for my second visa. For the average joe thats fine, however if you happen to fly out of the country a lot on business it does effect things. There are a lot of people who do this, more than you may initially think.

And how many people would go on holidays for 3 years in a 5 year period?  Nobody, and that's how long you have to be away to affect your RRV. 

Also, if they have a home and family in Australia, they'd still get a RRV even if they had been away that long. All you have to do is demonstrate "strong ties to Australia".   And I keep wondering whether you've even tried applying on that basis.

I felt you were bitter because you keep moaning on about how "they" (meaning Australia) take your taxes.

41 minutes ago, Enduro said:

how many times do i need to say, I have the visa and even aplied for citizenship. I am leaving for work - the job is 3-4 years long.

So, in case the citizenship doesn't come through, apply for another RRV.   Nowadays they last 5 years so that will be long enough for you to come back if you decide to.  

I know you don't have the two years residency but if your main home has been in Australia, you can get one for "ties to Australia"

Edited by Marisawright