You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

MAK Jerry

How many years of police clearance required for temporary residence visa

How many years of police clearance required once the visa application is ready to be submitted?

I stayed in UAE 2008-2013 And than after I’m leaving here in USA till date. Do I need police clearance from UAE? 

The day I left from Dubai my company PRO (PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER) marked me as Absconded in immigration. It’s to gain any police certificate. Will it affect my process please provide me proper guidance.

9 hours ago, MAK Jerry said:

How many years of police clearance required once the visa application is ready to be submitted?

I stayed in UAE 2008-2013 And than after I’m leaving here in USA till date. Do I need police clearance from UAE? 

The day I left from Dubai my company PRO (PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER) marked me as Absconded in immigration. It’s to gain any police certificate. Will it affect my process please provide me proper guidance.

Which visa?, there are loads of temporary ones and they don't all need police clearances

Thanks so Much, you boosted my confidence. It’s company sponsored visa but I will find out the category & it’s class. 

Thanks so much Nemesis