Looking for visa sponsorship

Martin Lombaard

44 minutes ago, Martin Lombaard said:

Hi all, I’m a Boilermaker looking for a sponsorship. Been working in Western Australia for the last 12 years. Working as a shutdown, breakdown and maintenance boilermaker in a fix plant. Need help please. 

How have you been working in WA for 12 years and now require sponsorship? What visa did you come across on and how comes you've not got PR and/or Citizenship after 12 years?? Sorry but I'm slightly confused. Surely you should be a PR now and therefore not in need of sponsorship? More detail required. 

The first company that I come over told me that I have to be with them for four years befor I could applied. After four years I applied and they took there time to launched my paper work. So I found a new company that sponsored me and started with the PR straight away, been with them for 5 months when FMG took over and sign me on, on their books. I ask about it and I hade to do 3 month probation, after that I had to wait for another 2 years befor I could start with my PR. At that stage I lost about $20,000 in all the application fees aver the years. After about 3 years I applied again and started to pay the immigration department as I could. I was just about to launch my application when FMG told me that my visa is running out on 5 days and that they are not going to renew the componies side to sponsor me anymore. I can’t get nothing launched because I need to be sponsored by a company.