189 visa grant applied in October 2017

Jes

I claimed 65 and applied for software engineering..

Bt have already got invitation in September and the apply 189 in oct..co requested for documents in march which I submitted and after that no response. 

Are you having something same ? 

Asked for police check and pre result which I did submit before. But co asked again to submit the result card via their website. 

Most of my friends get approved in 6 months..and they also requested for pretty much same documents but mine has crossed over the mark of 10 months and I am really worried I dont know what to do. How long i am gonna wait. Becoz their website say 8 to 10months. 

Yes they did too have 65 points. Good luck... 

One of my friend applied with 75 points last year in dec ... he got his query last month to submit form 80. 

What I have seen the trend in most of the cases I am off aware they normally pick your file once in 6 months .. either they will approve straight away or request docs. Once they request docs then its upto co when he wants to pick ur file again. Hope so you will get approved straightaway