Painter Decorator Seeking TSS Sponsor

Hi there, my partner and I are considering making the move to Australia from British Columbia (we've lived in Canada for over 3 years but are from Wales originally)

She's a fully qualified Painter and Decorator (NVQ2&3) and has many years of experience working both in the UK and Canada.

Please feel free to get in touch here if you or someone you know might be interested in sponsoring a decent UK tradie ?

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, ksimpson94 said:

Hi did you get anywhere with the painting & decorating? Thanks 

You're not going to get anywhere at the moment with a 482 unless you're a doctor or a nurse.   Companies aren't hiring because 482 holders aren't even allowed into Australia right now, and that won't change until the borders open, which will be towards the end of 2021.

21 hours ago, Marisawright said:

You're not going to get anywhere at the moment with a 482 unless you're a doctor or a nurse.   Companies aren't hiring because 482 holders aren't even allowed into Australia right now, and that won't change until the borders open, which will be towards the end of 2021.

I know that but planning ahead. Did you get anywhere?