How to get tools back

paulswin

Hey guys me again!  We have our household things going back via container but we will stay on here after for a little bit longer and wondering how to ship back hubbys work tools at a later date.  I’ve heard about move cube the small 2m3 would be perfect but not sure how you arrange one from Perth to Uk. Does anyone know how much they are or have any other ideas how to get them back cheaply,

We are in the pretty much the same position. Wife and the kids are going back in three weeks time and at that time we will get the shippers in and get most of the stuff. I will be staying back for a month or two to get things finished on our place ready for renting. During this time I will need tool's and clothed, etc.
Have you got that many tools being left over to warrant a cube? We are going to look at a few boxes of things to go later. This is working out at a few hundred dollars.

On 02/08/2018 at 22:54, paulswin said:

Hey guys me again!  We have our household things going back via container but we will stay on here after for a little bit longer and wondering how to ship back hubbys work tools at a later date.  I’ve heard about move cube the small 2m3 would be perfect but not sure how you arrange one from Perth to Uk. Does anyone know how much they are or have any other ideas how to get them back cheaply,

I used something similar to this.

https://www.worldbaggage.com.au/

• Like 1