489 visa Grant waiting 2018

Gurjant

53 minutes ago, Sonia H said:

update on application:

17th Oct invited to apply for a 489 Skilled State Nominated Provisional visa.  

22nd Nov visa application for a 489 Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa  lodged  

19th Dec Medical done

Case office assigned 11th Feb and asked for UK police clearance (despite us living outside of uk for 17 years)

How long and how to get that check? I studied there for 11.5 month and worried if they will ask me the same... 

On 20/02/2019 at 08:43, Alka said:

Visa 489 SA, Occupation 639211 - Retail Buyer

Points - 85

EOI - 5/7/18

State Nomination - 24/9/18

Visa Lodgement - 26/10/18

CO contact - 01/02/19 - for my birth Certificate & partner's proof of English

Documents uploaded - 08/02/19

Now waiting!! 

Hi Alka,

i have 70 points excluding state nomination for the same occupation  but none of the states are open.

Hoping that SA will include my occupation under high point category in coming July 

Thanks

Joyal

Hi all, just thought to update, we have been granted today. Direct grant:) applied on 5th November. I took less thn 4 months. I hope all you waiting, get grant asap. Wish me luck;) a new journey is going to start I am exited and nervous at the same time:)

Congratulations..can you confirm which state, and did you have any dependents to your application?

3 hours ago, Perspectives said:

Hi all, just thought to update, we have been granted today. Direct grant:) applied on 5th November. I took less thn 4 months. I hope all you waiting, get grant asap. Wish me luck;) a new journey is going to start I am exited and nervous at the same time:)

Congratulations!!!! Hope you will have a good start there. When did you submit your Medical and PCC ??

Which occupation you applied for and howmany points??

Cheers!! 🙂

People, is it required to put birth certificate? I am singe applicant no dependants... if yes in what cases? Just thought to do it before they will ask if reqired. I dont want to wait to ask me that paper and wait even longer...
I have uploaded my birth certificate and my agent insisted as well. So I believe it's an important document, if not mandatory. I would suggest it's better to have an additional document then not uploading it and being asked for. You'll save massive time. So I would upload it anyway.

On 03/03/2019 at 16:48, Joyal said:

Hi Alka,

i have 70 points excluding state nomination for the same occupation  but none of the states are open.

Hoping that SA will include my occupation under high point category in coming July 

Thanks

Joyal

It is there for South Australia. Please check.

23 hours ago, Perspectives said:

wow!! that's amazing news!! which country are you moving from?

Please be in touch as you will land there first and can share your experiences 🙂

11 minutes ago, Renault said:

I have uploaded my birth certificate and my agent insisted as well. So I believe it's an important document, if not mandatory. I would suggest it's better to have an additional document then not uploading it and being asked for. You'll save massive time. So I would upload it anyway.

Thank you. 

55 minutes ago, Gaukhar said:

People, is it required to put birth certificate? I am singe applicant no dependants... if yes in what cases? Just thought to do it before they will ask if reqired. I dont want to wait to ask me that paper and wait even longer...

I did not have birth certificate and my agent said that we can use passport & my school certificates. However, when CO contacted they asked my birth certificate still. I had to get this made on priority & provide. So better you do it before.

Hi everyone 

Need some advice 

I am applying skill assessment but questions is do vetassess will contact to my college back to my country? Bcz that college has been closed 5 years ago and no one will  response any query. 

Any suggestions 

Thanks 

9 hours ago, July2017 said:

Hi everyone 

Need some advice 

I am applying skill assessment but questions is do vetassess will contact to my college back to my country? Bcz that college has been closed 5 years ago and no one will  response any query. 

Any suggestions 

Thanks 

I would suggest you to put your assessment application under fast track. They can inquire at your university but you will never come to know whether they have inquired or not. In my case they have not contacted at my university, my employer and gave my positive outcome in just one week.

Which occupation are you going to apply?

On 05/03/2019 at 08:34, Alka said:

It is there for South Australia. Please check.

Hi Alka

SA has closed retail buyer occupation for both chain migration and high points category on 19th September ☹️

Hoping that they will open in coming July 🤞🏻

Did you get your visa

Good luck for your your future

Edited by Joyal

12 hours ago, Kunal Aj said:

I would suggest you to put your assessment application under fast track. They can inquire at your university but you will never come to know whether they have inquired or not. In my case they have not contacted at my university, my employer and gave my positive outcome in just one week.

Cafe and restaurant manager 

12 hours ago, Kunal Aj said:

Thanks bro 

17 hours ago, Joyal said:

Hi Alka

SA has closed retail buyer occupation for both chain migration and high points category on 19th September ☹️

Hoping that they will open in coming July 🤞🏻

Did you get your visa

Good luck for your your future

oh! hope it opens soon!