489 visa Grant waiting 2018

Gurjant

12 hours ago, Alka said:

Hi - i have also applied through agent so could not track. Then I found out a way. I askedĀ my agent to send snapshot to prove that application is lodged. In that shanpsot i got teh reference number of my application. Then I created immiaccount & imported my application with the help of that reference number & my passport details. You can check your application status there. My agent was so surprised when i knew earlier than her when my CO contacted šŸ™‚

Great thank you so much for guiding me Alka. I appreciate it. I will do that asap:)

Edited by Perspective

Hi All,

my husband was in US for 6 years and came back in 2014. now my agent is asking PCC for my husband from India and US as well... I am having hard time on understanding how to get PCC for US from India. the guidelines are also not clear.Ā 

can anybody guide if they have been in same situation?Ā 

Hi everyoneĀ 

i m new member to this group please any one guide me that which regional area is good to move as I got invitation QLD for 489 in feb and I have to submit commitment in which I have to write about the particular regional area but I donā€™t have any relative or friend so please help me out to suggest the better region to start over there.

waiting for repliesĀ 

Thanks

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

On 07/02/2019 at 14:01, Alka said:

Hi - i have also applied through agent so could not track. Then I found out a way. I askedĀ my agent to send snapshot to prove that application is lodged. In that shanpsot i got teh reference number of my application. Then I created immiaccount & imported my application with the help of that reference number & my passport details. You can check your application status there. My agent was so surprised when i knew earlier than her when my CO contacted šŸ™‚

Hi Alka,

When you import the application, does the agent know that the application has been imported, or does the application getĀ removed from agent's account?

Thanks

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Kaleem said:

Hi Alka,

When you import the application, does the agent know that the application has been imported, or does the application getĀ removed from agent's account?

Thanks

Ā 

no agent never knows that you have imported the application. nor does it get removed from their account. You can just view the the details of theĀ application & status.Ā 

1 minute ago, Alka said:

no agent never knows that you have imported the application. nor does it get removed from their account. You can just view the the details of theĀ application & status.Ā 

Ok, thanks for your prompt reply. Wonder if you can answer one more question, what does "Further assessment" refer to in the application status?

1 minute ago, Kaleem said:

Ok, thanks for your prompt reply. Wonder if you can answer one more question, what does "Further assessment" refer to in the application status?

'Further Assessment' is a status when you have submitted theĀ additional documents that CO asked for. & now they are further working on it.Ā Is your application on that status? Mine too! we need to wait till it gets to 'Finalized'

2 minutes ago, Alka said:

'Further Assessment' is a status when you have submitted theĀ additional documents that CO asked for. & now they are further working on it.Ā Is your application on that status? Mine too! we need to wait till it gets to 'Finalized'

I see. Yes mine is on "further assessment" as well.Ā Man, this wait is a killer. CO asked for medicals on 24th Dec, and we submitted it on 09 Jan. since then, have been checking email everyday. I applied for 190 TAS

1 minute ago, Kaleem said:

I see. Yes mine is on "further assessment" as well.Ā Man, this wait is a killer. CO asked for medicals on 24th Dec, and we submitted it on 09 Jan. since then, have been checking email everyday. I applied for 190 TAS

I agree! waiting is so painful. I have applied for 489 SA. All theĀ best! Keep us updated.