Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Gurjant

489 visa Grant waiting 2018

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Alka said:

Hi Yamaan - i got my birth certificate. it was a half day job. ūüôā¬†uploading it today!

Good on you!

hopefully everything goes well for you, keep us posted here ūüĎć

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Alka said:

Hi - i have also applied through agent so could not track. Then I found out a way. I asked¬†my agent to send snapshot to prove that application is lodged. In that shanpsot i got teh reference number of my application. Then I created immiaccount & imported my application with the help of that reference number & my passport details. You can check your application status there. My agent was so surprised when i knew earlier than her when my CO contacted ūüôā

Great thank you so much for guiding me Alka. I appreciate it. I will do that asap:)

Edited by Perspective

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Perspective said:

Great thank you so much for guiding me Alka. I appreciate it. I will do that asap:)

Happy to help! ūüôā

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So my Immiaccount status changed to 'Further Assessment'. Is it automatic update after you upload documents or does this mean that CO has started to work on it again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All,

my husband was in US for 6 years and came back in 2014. now my agent is asking PCC for my husband from India and US as well... I am having hard time on understanding how to get PCC for US from India. the guidelines are also not clear. 

can anybody guide if they have been in same situation? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone 

i m new member to this group please any one guide me that which regional area is good to move as I got invitation QLD for 489 in feb and I have to submit commitment in which I have to write about the particular regional area but I don’t have any relative or friend so please help me out to suggest the better region to start over there.

waiting for replies 

Thanks

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/02/2019 at 14:01, Alka said:

Hi - i have also applied through agent so could not track. Then I found out a way. I asked¬†my agent to send snapshot to prove that application is lodged. In that shanpsot i got teh reference number of my application. Then I created immiaccount & imported my application with the help of that reference number & my passport details. You can check your application status there. My agent was so surprised when i knew earlier than her when my CO contacted ūüôā

Hi Alka,

When you import the application, does the agent know that the application has been imported, or does the application get removed from agent's account?

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kaleem said:

Hi Alka,

When you import the application, does the agent know that the application has been imported, or does the application get removed from agent's account?

Thanks

 

no agent never knows that you have imported the application. nor does it get removed from their account. You can just view the the details of the application & status. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alka said:

no agent never knows that you have imported the application. nor does it get removed from their account. You can just view the the details of the application & status. 

Ok, thanks for your prompt reply. Wonder if you can answer one more question, what does "Further assessment" refer to in the application status?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kaleem said:

Ok, thanks for your prompt reply. Wonder if you can answer one more question, what does "Further assessment" refer to in the application status?

'Further Assessment' is a status when you have submitted the additional documents that CO asked for. & now they are further working on it. Is your application on that status? Mine too! we need to wait till it gets to 'Finalized'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alka said:

'Further Assessment' is a status when you have submitted the additional documents that CO asked for. & now they are further working on it. Is your application on that status? Mine too! we need to wait till it gets to 'Finalized'

I see. Yes mine is on "further assessment" as well. Man, this wait is a killer. CO asked for medicals on 24th Dec, and we submitted it on 09 Jan. since then, have been checking email everyday. I applied for 190 TAS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kaleem said:

I see. Yes mine is on "further assessment" as well. Man, this wait is a killer. CO asked for medicals on 24th Dec, and we submitted it on 09 Jan. since then, have been checking email everyday. I applied for 190 TAS

I agree! waiting is so painful. I have applied for 489 SA. All the best! Keep us updated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alka said:

I agree! waiting is so painful. I have applied for 489 SA. All the best! Keep us updated.

Thanks, Alla the best to you too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

190 Visa Granted today 18/02/2019, 6.5 weeks after submitting the medicals

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Kaleem said:

190 Visa Granted today 18/02/2019, 6.5 weeks after submitting the medicals

Congratulations..

Did you apply onshore or offshore ? And when did you apply for visa (date)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, applied offshore on 10/10/2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
190 Visa Granted today 18/02/2019, 6.5 weeks after submitting the medicals
Congratulations@Kaleem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Kaleem said:

190 Visa Granted today 18/02/2019, 6.5 weeks after submitting the medicals

Many Congratulations Kaleem!! So happy for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Alka said:

Many Congratulations Kaleem!! So happy for you!

Thanks Alka, Wish you all the best for your visa. hope it arrives soon ūüôā¬†

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mariner2017 said:

Congratulations!

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys - The processing time for 489 is 'unavailable due to low volume of applications'. What does this mean? If there is low volume, they should clear applications faster. Is it?

 

image.png.e73677aed0a7e55884ef9c9db07aff43.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its going to be faster because of low volume of files

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, parveen said:

Its going to be faster because of low volume of files

hopefully!! fingers crossed!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

√ó