489 visa Grant waiting 2018

Gurjant

On 31/05/2019 at 13:51, Wadho said:

Good day everyone,

Glad to notify you that i received my grant on the 29th of May 2019.

I wish all the best to those who are still waiting for the grants. Thank you for the support and encouragement colleagues.

Congrats mate!!

Which state? 489 SA? 

Also, how many days did it take?

Hi Experts, 

I got my 489 visa few months back and was trying to plan to travel this november..I need information on bridging visa, will we have bridging visa when our 887 is in process and 489 time is expired, please update...thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if anybody else is still waiting for their 489 visas but I got a direct grant on 28th November. I submitted the visa application on 9th September, completed my police check on 11th September and medicals on 3rd October. So that's 11 weeks all in all. 

Good luck to anybody else still waiting!

Hi, I applied in Feb 2019 in NSW 489 visa, submitted docs after Case Officer asked, still waiting?

my question to u , what the condition for staying in same regional area or u can leave any regional area in Australia?

u r eligible to get the Medicare or not same as 491 visa applicant will be getting?

thanks

• 2 months later...
On 30/11/2019 at 15:09, Bhavin said:

Hi, I applied in Feb 2019 in NSW 489 visa, submitted docs after Case Officer asked, still waiting?

my question to u , what the condition for staying in same regional area or u can leave any regional area in Australia?

u r eligible to get the Medicare or not same as 491 visa applicant will be getting?

thanks

Did you receive the visa? what is the status showing in your immiaccount ?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Folks!

My question is what is happening with the candidates who have applied 489 before November? What are the processing times? My brother-in-law applied it on September 21 and his skill assessment came somewhere in June for SA region. Is there anybody waiting in a que for their grants?

And also, what are the chances of refusal after a positive skill assessments, got an EOI and already applied for state sponsorship? 

Any help will highly be appreciated.

Thankyou all.

• 1 month later...