489 visa Grant waiting 2018

Gurjant

7 minutes ago, Skhush said:

Hi Alka, 

my application status is received and document required shows passport size photo. I contacted my MARA agent and he said its not that important and I have not uploaded. did you had same request to add passport size photograph as required? 

Hi Gurpreet - My agent uploaded passport size photo during lodging of visa only. I think it is important.

6 minutes ago, JetBlast said:

I would just upload it. It only take a 5 mins top to make one on a smartphone and a quick edit on a computer. There is no point in avoid it as it could slow down the application.

For me also it shows required in primary applicant field, not sure what to do and moreover no one asked us to provide the details.

partner skills evidence is provided In partner field, not sure if we need to add again in primary applicant.

If we add the required details will the date change to current date???

267AA1BE-3853-4039-8A4D-220AA1C3E6D1.png

4 hours ago, Skhush said:

Hi Alka, 

my application status is received and document required shows passport size photo. I contacted my MARA agent and he said its not that important and I have not uploaded. did you had same request to add passport size photograph as required? 

U need to upload photo...its mandatory...if ,it has not been relevant ,then why the hell on this earth other people upload it...my agent also would have ignored it just like urs...but he uploaded it...

So the bottom line is ...firstly 489's are being processed slowly now a days and secondly (on the top of it) if u dont upload proper documents then how wud u get a direct grant...

2 minutes ago, Gurpreet ghotra said:

U need to upload photo...its mandatory...if ,it has not been relevant ,then why the hell on this earth other people upload it...my agent also would have ignored it just like urs...but he uploaded it...

So the bottom line is ...firstly 489's are being processed slowly now a days and secondly (on the top of it) if u dont upload proper documents then how wud u get a direct grant...

I agree! The agents work on applications everyday and it is their part of work only. But for us it is major life event. we should check each & every document and push agent to upload missing ones. My agent did not upload my husband's ielts test, due to which additional  CO contact had to be done. she said - sorry i missed it! so convenient!

18 minutes ago, Alka said:

I agree! The agents work on applications everyday and it is their part of work only. But for us it is major life event. we should check each & every document and push agent to upload missing ones. My agent did not upload my husband's ielts test, due to which additional  CO contact had to be done. she said - sorry i missed it! so convenient!

Really!!!!!!

5 hours ago, SALMATABBU said:

For me also it shows required in primary applicant field, not sure what to do and moreover no one asked us to provide the details.

partner skills evidence is provided In partner field, not sure if we need to add again in primary applicant.

If we add the required details will the date change to current date???

267AA1BE-3853-4039-8A4D-220AA1C3E6D1.png

can someone reply to my query?????

28 minutes ago, SALMATABBU said:

But I have uploaded partner skill documents under partner field.

And there was no contact from anyone for any additional documents. 

Not sure what to do now.

in which category did you upload the partner skill document? If you uploaded in this category only & it still shows 0 document received, you should do it again.

29 minutes ago, SALMATABBU said:

But I have uploaded partner skill documents under partner field.

And there was no contact from anyone for any additional documents. 

Not sure what to do now.

Also when I check the immi home affairs website they mentioned about different status

15E5C42D-65B7-4A26-BD87-DF3BEB7D3660.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Alka said:

in which category did you upload the partner skill document? If you uploaded in this category only & it still shows 0 document received, you should do it again.

In partner skills I have uploaded the details.

If we again upload in Main applicant will the date move from Nov to Today’s date?? 

Again our case will be considered form today’s date??

9328A821-39AA-4B06-958F-0936F160E6AF.png

3 minutes ago, SALMATABBU said:

Also when I check the immi home affairs website they mentioned about different status

15E5C42D-65B7-4A26-BD87-DF3BEB7D3660.jpeg

these are different status your application is on at various point in time. However the status of document is totally different from this. the status of application can be 'Received' while some of your documents can still be missing. you need to check what is missing & upload them accordingly.

5 minutes ago, SALMATABBU said:

In partner skills I have uploaded the details.

If we again upload in Main applicant will the date move from Nov to Today’s date?? 

Again our case will be considered form today’s date??

9328A821-39AA-4B06-958F-0936F160E6AF.png

NO, your date of application will not change. 

1 minute ago, Alka said:

these are different status your application is on at various point in time. However the status of document is totally different from this. the status of application can be 'Received' while some of your documents can still be missing. you need to check what is missing & upload them accordingly.

But should I wait for CO contact, because all the documents are uploaded.

Sometimes the system shows like that but may be not required. Not very sure... I am in Dilemma 

1 minute ago, Alka said:

NO, your date of application will not change. 

Hope so. Will check with my agent again, not sure why they haven’t added in Main applicant field. They told us that there is separate field for partner and we need to add the partner docs there.