489 visa Grant waiting 2018

Gurjant

4 hours ago, Renault said:

You should be fortunate, that they're at least looking at your case. It's been more 138 days and still no clue what's going on emoji53.png. Yeah but wish they spotted it earlier, would have saved both you and the CO some time. Good luck!

Thanks Renault! hope you also hear from them soon.

On 01/04/2019 at 09:32, Renault said:

You should be fortunate, that they're at least looking at your case. It's been more 138 days and still no clue what's going on emoji53.png. Yeah but wish they spotted it earlier, would have saved both you and the CO some time. Good luck!

Hi renault

Did u get immi assessment commencement email?

Have u uploaded everything while lodging visa?

Whats ur status in immi account?

Whats ur visa lodgement date?

Hi renault

Did u get immi assessment commencement email?

Have u uploaded everything while lodging visa?

Whats ur status in immi account?

Whats ur visa lodgement date?

Hi Gurpreet. Not heard of immi Assessment commencement email? When did you receive it?

Yes I've front loaded all my docs. Immi status is yet received. Lodged my Visa on 15th November 2018.

How about you.. which Visa did you apply for and what state and anzsco code and what stage you're at? Do you have dependents in your application ? Sorry not sure if I've missed this information you might've already shared.

43 minutes ago, Renault said:

Hi Gurpreet. Not heard of immi Assessment commencement email? When did you receive it?

Yes I've front loaded all my docs. Immi status is yet received. Lodged my Visa on 15th November 2018.

How about you.. which Visa did you apply for and what state and anzsco code and what stage you're at? Do you have dependents in your application ? Sorry not sure if I've missed this information you might've already shared.

Yes ...I got immi assessment mail ..

We applied for visa on 16 november...489sa(261312)

My husband is main applicant ...

Me and two kids are dependends.

In december got this immi assessment mail stating our co name but co never contacted ...it said our  case is under further progress...And from then (december)my status is -in progress...

2 minutes ago, Gurpreet ghotra said:

Yes ...I got immi assessment mail ..

We applied for visa on 16 november...489sa(261312)

My husband is main applicant ...

Me and two kids are dependends.

In december got this immi assessment mail stating our co name but co never contacted ...it said our  case is under further progress...And from then (december)my status is -in progress...

Hi ,

Even we have applied since Nov and the status shows Received. Not sure what will be the next status ?

I have  one query here, if CO contacts through an email, the same will be updated in Immi account or it is just through emails?

1 minute ago, SALMATABBU said:

Hi ,

Even we have applied since Nov and the status shows Received. Not sure what will be the next status ?

I have  one query here, if CO contacts through an email, the same will be updated in Immi account or it is just through emails?

Hi salma...

The mail which i m talking here has no relevance..that is why most people dont get it..It is just we received it thats y im talking about it...

We actually have front loaded everything ...and according to our agent there are 90% chances we get direct grant...

And also people who dont get this mail equally have chances of direct grant...

And also if co contact is there...a mail will come stating additional documents required (not immi commencement email ,  the subject is  totally different of both mails) and also documents required option will appear on ur immi account...

13 minutes ago, SALMATABBU said:

Hi ,

Salma...

If u have frontloaded each and every document required and co is still not  contacting..(you stated u applied in november) then,you (my dear) are getting direct grant....

Edited by Gurpreet ghotra

1 hour ago, Gurpreet ghotra said:

Hi salma...

The mail which i m talking here has no relevance..that is why most people dont get it..It is just we received it thats y im talking about it...

We actually have front loaded everything ...and according to our agent there are 90% chances we get direct grant...

And also people who dont get this mail equally have chances of direct grant...

And also if co contact is there...a mail will come stating additional documents required (not immi commencement email ,  the subject is  totally different of both mails) and also documents required option will appear on ur immi account...

Thank you for the detailed explanation. We haven’t received any updates yet , status is still Received. Hope to get direct grant soon .

On 21/03/2019 at 20:44, SALMATABBU said:

what you are doing with Import?? Import is loading something to the application. But when you have lodged your visa why are you importing?

My Visa is lodged by agent and he has given his email id for any further contact. importing my application help me to keep a watch on my application status and inform my agent if anything is needed...... its good to know where is application status is rather than asking agent.

Hi All

I am new in this forum, lodged 489 visa on 26 October 2018, Case officer contacted on 1st Feb 2019 and asked to pay Invoice for 2nd VAC payment ( my husband English language) , I paid invoice on the same day, but after that I havn't heard anything. My immi status shows received,and last updated on 1st Feb 2019.

Now waiting 

Occupation- Cook

NSW

Hi All
I am new in this forum, lodged 489 visa on 26 October 2018, Case officer contacted on 1st Feb 2019 and asked to pay Invoice for 2nd VAC payment ( my husband English language) , I paid invoice on the same day, but after that I havn't heard anything. My immi status shows received,and last updated on 1st Feb 2019.

Now waiting 
Occupation- Cook
NSW
Welcome patel s. Good luck with your application. We're waiting for ours too. Hope you get the revert soon.

9 hours ago, Patel s said:

Hi All

Now waiting 

Occupation- Cook

NSW

Hi.

Congratulations!

At least CO contacted you.

I have applied on 29.Nov. and waiting for the reply.

Utpal Patel

9 hours ago, Patel s said:

Hi All

Now waiting 

Occupation- Cook

NSW

On 10/01/2019 at 04:26, Dadda said:

Hi Team, I would appreciate if someone can help me with my confusion.

We have applied for Visa on 5th of November 2018 and submitted medical and all the documents including form 80 maximum by 10th of November and we have recently completed 2 months for south Australia 489 visa application.

How long from now, should I expect the visa? I have no idea what's going on with our application as the visa application was submitted by the MARA agent and I have no idea or clue how to track it. He just asked us to wait but it is difficult sometime

Don't panic Mate I m waiting from August 2018 applied with 70 points cook

4 hours ago, Lwinder090 said:

Don't panic Mate I m waiting from August 2018 applied with 70 points cook

Hellooo ,

Can someone tell me if it shows as Received, the action field as shown in the attachment shows null . Only if the CO contacts will there be any  change in Action tab on summary page(Application History )

B4E0826F-42FD-436C-9B77-5E271D40B5B0.jpeg

13 hours ago, SALMATABBU said:

Hellooo ,

Can someone tell me if it shows as Received, the action field as shown in the attachment shows null . Only if the CO contacts will there be any  change in Action tab on summary page(Application History )

B4E0826F-42FD-436C-9B77-5E271D40B5B0.jpeg

I dont think there is a status update if CO starts working on it. My status was 'Received' until CO contacted for additional documents.

On 09/04/2019 at 13:53, Alka said:

I dont think there is a status update if CO starts working on it. My status was 'Received' until CO contacted for additional documents.

Yes right...if its received at the moment ..it will remail received untill the grant or untill co contacts..

Salma i dont think co will contact u because u uploaded each and every document required..in november itself...

And also dont think that ur case is not even looked into if no co contact is there...they contact only if certain document is needed...because having a look into cases of feb got co contacts in april only if there is certain payment pending or document which they think is of utmost important is not uploaded...

Salma...april is our month😊(hopefully)

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removing reference to external site.

2 hours ago, Alka said:

Helloo Gurpreet,

For the cases where Co contacted has their been any changes in Application history on summary page? Or that will be null irrespective of grant or Co contact.

On 09/04/2019 at 15:27, Gurpreet ghotra said:

Yes right...if its received at the moment ..it will remail received untill the grant or untill co contacts..

Salma i dont think co will contact u because u uploaded each and every document required..in november itself...

And also dont think that ur case is not even looked into if no co contact is there...they contact only if certain document is needed...because having a look into cases of feb got co contacts in april only if there is certain payment pending or document which they think is of utmost important is not uploaded...

Salma...april is our month😊(hopefully)

There might be possibility that they have overlooked our case and directly went to Feb Mar cases??

Not sure whether they really looked to our case and working on it or they haven’t started yet🙄

25 minutes ago, SALMATABBU said:

Helloo Gurpreet,

For the cases where Co contacted has their been any changes in Application history on summary page? Or that will be null irrespective of grant or Co contact.

Yeah..i think the status changes to documents required or information required..

ALKA wat do you suggest?

On 09/04/2019 at 11:07, Alka said:

Hi Gurpreet - Mine is at further assessment. 

Hi Alka, 

my application status is received and document required shows passport size photo. I contacted my MARA agent and he said its not that important and I have not uploaded. did you had same request to add passport size photograph as required?